This should piss some v-8 owners

Guest 4dooralero

that guy is on ls1tech, dont know about the bad info he gave (shakes head)

it be sweet if it was all black, people gave him crap about the color before.

Get ahold of him and see if he is actually selling it, or if a scammer just found pics of his car and decided to set up a bogus auction for it. If that is the case, that could account for errors in technical areas.

I'm just betting that the owner is some punk kid who mommy and daddy gave a shitton of money to. He probably heard that 240sx's are teh 1337, bought one and got pwned by everything. Then, he went to mommy and daddy who gave him the credit card, and he ran by the local auto shop that happens to have a huge hardon for LSx motors, and told them to do what they wish with the shitty car and a huge budget. The dudes at the auto shop had probably seen things like this before, saw opportunity with this ricer idiot, and decided to go buck nasty on mommy and daddy's bank account. Now junior got too many speeding tickets and mommy and daddy made him sell the car, but forgot to teach him to spell check his ebay auctions.

the motor was done by hendricks motor sports in north carolina[/Quote]

Not to be a dick bro but the local shop was Hendricks Motor Sports in NC as in NASCAR and Jeff Gordon... http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/ Hell of a nice “local” shop with a small reputation for quality work :rolleyes:

Not to be a dick bro but the local shop was Hendricks Motor Sports in NC as in NASCAR and Jeff Gordon... http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/ Hell of a nice “local” shop with a small reputation for quality work :rolleyes:

I didn't read that closely after it stopped being English, but thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't raggin' on Hendricks, I was just saying that he just found a reputable local (although he's in FL, and Hendricks is in NC) big-motor auto shop to rock out his slow car. Catch my drift? It was a generic statement, nothing specific.

Smokinhawk, is he a douchebag on ls1tech, or is he generally intelligent most of the time.