Bad vibration

wnaplay1647545503

Again, 94 del sol. No power steering, didnt come with. Car vibrates bad when braking. I am thinking warped rotor? Also wheel wants to pull out of my hand at low speeds. Possibly just because of no power steering. Feels like you hit one of those ruts in the road where a million semis have worn a nice groove into the road, and as your tires hits the high spot of the rut your car pulls down to the low spot. Just for comparison. Any opinions?

Thanks

Sounds like two different problems. 1st one sounds like warped something, either bad pads or rotors.

2nd problem sounds like tracking, which is usually caused my wider than normal tires/wheels. I had this problem with 235 series on an 8" wide wheel, the steering wheel would jerk and try and go to the low spot of the road. If your running stock wheels/tires I'm not sure what the problem would be, just giving me .02

good luck man. I had the brake problem on my 93 Prelude like 2 years back, so i figured I would jsut replace the pads/rotors since they were worn, but then I looked at the prices, it was over $400 for the parts alone to do it myself,needless to say I was pissed because I had only bought the car for $500. lol

$400 wtf? You can get two pads and two rotors for $50 at Autozone..

I was going to do all 4, and I'm not sure the parts list but i remember specifically going to autozone, advance and napa and getting quotes of like $350-500 in just parts. This was a few years back, but yeah it was a big surprise to me. I bought front pads/rotors for my focus for like $40 mid last year, so i dunno.

$400 wtf? You can get two pads and two rotors for $50 at Autozone..

And that's probably for a civic, parts are pricier for the prelude, because its not every ricer's dream car and they dont sell 1million parts per day for that car. possible...