steelers r gonna lose

stolen 5.0

snicker, any fool who thought the seahawks were going to win needs to have their head examined. I don't like either team, but come on, it's the SEA HAWKS. Since when have they ever really owned anyone but themselves? At least the steelers have a history of doing alright... at least in times past.

T.c.

To all Steeler haters; fuck you. We ARE the world champions!!!!! end of story. I watched every play on my new Samsung 56" high definition, digital WITH NO SATELLITE PROBLEMS!!!!

History =

* first sixth seed to do it

* Big Ben youngest quarterback to do the deed

Post what you wish, no one can take my satisfaction away!!!! I'm blasted, happy, its all good!!!! 1980 was along time ago! Steelers rule, that is all -

To all Steeler haters; fuck you. We ARE the world champions!!!!! end of story. I watched every play on my new Samsung 56" high definition, digital WITH NO SATELLITE PROBLEMS!!!!

History =

* first sixth seed to do it

* Big Ben youngest quarterback to do the deed

Post what you wish, no one can take my satisfaction away!!!! I'm blasted, happy, its all good!!!! 1980 was along time ago! Steelers rule, that is all -

Everytime the steelers scored, I pictured you jumping up and down screaming "YEAH!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!" and high fiving everyone in the room. :D

Our father, Art Rooney from Pittsburgh, hallowed football be thy game.

Thy Steeler Nation come, thy will be done, in Detroit, as it was in Denver.

Give us this day, a SUPERBOWL victory, and forgive us our penalties, as

we forgive those who turn the ball over.

And lead us not into defeat, but deliver us onto victory, for thine is

the power running game and thy glorious blitzing defense, forever and ever.

A-Ben!

i can't believe marc hasn't posted in this yet, but oh well.

my .02, the steelers first touch down was not a good call. yeah, they couldn't really tell in the replay, but still, it wasn't a good call. you couldn't see it go in, and you couldn't see it not go in. so why give it to them? there was no evidence showing that it crossed the line...

-zach