Razor Review: Gillette Fusion Power

iwishiwascool

Ken, thanks for the review as I haven't ever actually used one before (always just got it buzzed when i got my hair cut) and for a first shaver it feels like im just wiping my palm acrossed my face except when im done there's no more hair :o

Cool review thank you.

T.c.

damn, I'm old, I still just use an old Gillette Track II, on a big old heavy brass handle. Works fine. I may have to get one to see what all the fuss is about. Only use the clippers around my boys, no razor.

Ken, thanks for the review as I haven't ever actually used one before (always just got it buzzed when i got my hair cut) and for a first shaver it feels like im just wiping my palm acrossed my face except when im done there's no more hair :o

Cool review thank you.

T.c.

I hope you realize how rediclious this is. I wish my facial hair grew so slow I didn't have to shave at all.

Got one at the store last night, used it this morning. It works amazing!!!

With the Mach 3, even with brand new blades, when I shaved it felt like it was pulling my hair while it was cutting, not just cutting. That deosn't feel good. This one doesn't do that, first razor that hasn't done that. :woowoo:

I just got one, my dad works for P&G which now owns gillete so i got one for free.

I really like it a lot its worth the 9 dollars if i had to buy it.

I really like the single blade trimmer for my side burns, I also like the low battery indicator light which the M3 power didn't have.