Damn storms woke me up again

Casper

I didnt even know it rained until I woke up and saw the roads were wet..

Funny thing.. I can sleep through any noise that is "natural' (ex. traffic, music, storms, etc. ) however, the slightest noise that doesnt sound right (ex door knob turning, someone whispering, someone by my garage, people moving around outside my apt. ) and I am instantly awake with pistol in hand.

Its the weirdest shit ever.. I dont understand how I can sleep through a storm, but yet I can hear someone talking softly in my back yard.

DAMN STORMS!! just called time warner, cuz cable wasnt workin when i got up.. find out, that all of cincy, huber and fairborn are down right now!!

better be back on by tonight.. my show is on tonight!!

DAMN STORMS!! just called time warner, cuz cable wasnt workin when i got up.. find out, that all of cincy, huber and fairborn are down right now!!

better be back on by tonight.. my show is on tonight!!

Mine worked fine this morning :) No cable FTW :D

I was sleeping fine until the cats scratching at the window, wanting to come in, woke me up. Gawd damn son's of bitches shoulda came in when they had the chance...but NOOOOOO....I went to let them in around 10:30 and the cock suckers just laid there on the deck and stared at me.

I was sleeping fine until the cats scratching at the window, wanting to come in, woke me up. Gawd damn son's of bitches shoulda came in when they had the chance...but NOOOOOO....I went to let them in around 10:30 and the cock suckers just laid there on the deck and stared at me.

I made my girlfriend bring in the cats before I went to bed, because I knew.

I didnt even know it rained until I woke up and saw the roads were wet..

Funny thing.. I can sleep through any noise that is "natural' (ex. traffic, music, storms, etc. ) however, the slightest noise that doesnt sound right (ex door knob turning, someone whispering, someone by my garage, people moving around outside my apt. ) and I am instantly awake with pistol in hand.

Its the weirdest shit ever.. I dont understand how I can sleep through a storm, but yet I can hear someone talking softly in my back yard.

im the same exact way all the way down to the pistol.....