Who rebuilds brake calipers?

boostedgtp

hahhahaha, rebuild....

I built those damn calipers for 5 friggin years.. I can tell you teh easiest ways to tear em down and put them back together.

is it these?

http://upfronttechnologies.com/images/product/large_z06calipers.jpg

Are those PBR's? If so they are very similar to the ones on my Mustang, which is nice to know that they are easily rebuildable. I think the rebuild parts can be bought from Napa for around $10. Assuming the piston bores are still good though right?

Are those PBR's? If so they are very similar to the ones on my Mustang, which is nice to know that they are easily rebuildable. I think the rebuild parts can be bought from Napa for around $10. Assuming the piston bores are still good though right?

Delphi makes those brake for a few companys. Ford, Chevy and Chyrsler. So its likely these brakes could be on many things.

That pic i posted is very similar to the brake i built. i dont know if htey are them exactly.

if i had the caliper in front of me i could prolly tear it aprt and put it back togher in about 10 mins.

what kind of problem are you having with the caliper * you may have answered* i will edit if you have.