Black SRT4 on 270?

rugster

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon
I don't understand. Please spell it out for me in plain english.

I am finished....there is no need to argue and start immature threads dealing with your ignorance.

anyways i would still like to meet up with the STG3 guy if you talk to him soon?

It was the skinny guy with the piercings i think...I have my winter wheels/tires on so idk how fast we started cuz the speedo is off by like 10ish but it seemed pretty high...70 or so. He started about 2 lengths ahead of me and i pulled back to his bumper but I shut down around 120 cuz I missed my exit and Im not so sure the winter tires could take much more. I wouldnt call it a kill by any means since i never technically got ahead...but i think from a normal 40 roll or dig the outcome would have been much more in my favor.

That's my buddy Eric. Stage II mods and been wrecked/broken into numerous times.

He's out with CR about once a year...

Guest JsANeon
That's my buddy Eric. Stage II mods and been wrecked/broken into numerous times.

He's out with CR about once a year...

hmmmm i think i may have met him before.......i just cant match faces with cars anymore??? but i do think i may have talked to him on srtforums or atleast seen threads about a local srt getting wrecked and broken into etc.??

Guest JsANeon
Wrecked once when the upper radiator hose blew and got coolant on his windshield. Broken into twice in six months, once for the wheels, once for the stereo.

Great guy, shitty luck.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn poor guy. shit like that makes you just wanna kill someone!

I am finished....there is no need to argue and start immature threads dealing with your ignorance.

anyways i would still like to meet up with the STG3 guy if you talk to him soon?

My ignorance? YOU make a post talking shit about someone elses car, whos situation you have NO clue about. The several posts later bitch at her saying she thinks she "knows it all". THEN you proceed to tout your knowledge...

News flash. You are 18. You don't know SHIT. On top of that, you are a bitch. Learn your place.

Guest JsANeon
My ignorance? YOU make a post talking shit about someone elses car, whos situation you have NO clue about. The several posts later bitch at her saying she thinks she "knows it all". THEN you proceed to tout your knowledge...

News flash. You are 18. You don't know SHIT. On top of that, you are a bitch. Learn your place.

sorry sir but i never talked shit about anyones car i simply said that the gains from stg2 werent worth the money! and if i remember correctly it was my car that was getting shit talked about???

oh and me being 18 doesnt have anything to do with this topic so once again please stop showing off your so called "authority" or watever you call it. because you are in no way better than me or anybody else on this board.

jsaneon- id tell him but im over here in PA at wyotech now. he attends the same classes as i do and is originally from maryland. there is 4 or 5 srt4s around here 1 stage 2 and the stage 3 and a shit load of sti's and wrxs around. there is supposedly 1 435 whp sti and ive been chasing him down to really see what he can do.

Guest JsANeon
well thats cool man. i was just looking for someone local or around the area to meet up with soon who has stg3 installed. I am not really too interested in it at the moment but maybe down the road. ppl are getting some great numbers and times out of them and the drivability is still awesome. i was gonna go big turbo and all that jazz but not sure if i still want too. because they are mainly dyno queens and arent too practicle in a FWD daily driven car. so ill just stick with the giggle gas for now.............

sorry sir but i never talked shit about anyones car i simply said that the gains from stg2 werent worth the money! and if i remember correctly it was my car that was getting shit talked about???

oh and me being 18 doesnt have anything to do with this topic so once again please stop showing off your so called "authority" or watever you call it. because you are in no way better than me or anybody else on this board.

Only one way to prove it. We'll race. $200. You can pick, dig or roll.

Only one way to prove it. We'll race. $200. You can pick, dig or roll.

Let me start by saying that I am not trying to get in this but, you want to race your maxima against an srt4? Sorry if I missed something. Oh, and I dont think the Viper Badge is Gay, but the guy driving is! Sean your Gay, okay just kidding. And for the $200 race between a Maxima and a Neon, I have money on the Maxima because it cant be stock.

Let me start by saying that I am not trying to get in this but, you want to race your maxima against an srt4? Sorry if I missed something. Oh, and I dont think the Viper Badge is Gay, but the guy driving is! Sean your Gay, okay just kidding. And for the $200 race between a Maxima and a Neon, I have money on the Maxima because it cant be stock.

you still have a lot to learn about maximas then. howard dynoed 680whp last month :eek:

Seriously

Guest JsANeon

Ramsey...i dont think he is talking about his maxima????? i know they can be quick as hell though.

And Hwilli one small question, does you calling me outon a race over the interweb in fron of your friends make your penis bigger? because i also dont remember talking about racing????? i think we were just talking about the possible modifications they make for srt's and the fact that I am a so called "bitch" correct. you my man are now the BITCH.......once again stop posting worthless off topic comments and get a life you 30 year old fucking infant!

Ramsey...i dont think he is talking about his maxima????? i know they can be quick as hell though.

And Hwilli one small question, does you calling me outon a race over the interweb in fron of your friends make your penis bigger? because i also dont remember talking about racing????? i think we were just talking about the possible modifications they make for srt's and the fact that I am a so called "bitch" correct. you my man are now the BITCH.......once again stop posting worthless off topic comments and get a life you 30 year old fucking infant!

First off, can you type? I know it's hard but do try, if in doubt you can always look at the keyboard. Secondly he doesn't need his penis to be bigger, its big enough. Third you weren't talking about racing he was and I think he called you out, stop being a pussy and race. And lastly he's not a bitch, YOU are.

Oh, maybe you can clarify, whats a "so called 'bitch' correct"?

Guest JsANeon
First off, can you type? I know it's hard but do try, if in doubt you can always look at the keyboard. Secondly he doesn't need his penis to be bigger, its big enough. Third you weren't talking about racing he was and I think he called you out, stop being a pussy and race. And lastly he's not a bitch, YOU are.

Oh, maybe you can clarify, whats a "so called 'bitch' correct"?

sorry that i was typing quick and was in a hurry! I dont want to hear about his penis either i just asked if he thinks his posts make him cool or it bigger? Mr. Tommy Tough Guns is just being a dick and starting shit for no apparent reason and then you get in here like the little ballswinger you are and make things worse. Me a "bitch" i think not hun but we will let you think what you want. I am just getting sick of all the drama queens that are on message boards these days. Oh and the whole fact that we werent even talking about racing but then he wants to show off his E-thug muscles and challenge me to a duel???? get a fucking life and go pester someone else.

sorry that i was typing quick and was in a hurry! I dont want to hear about his penis either i just asked if he thinks his posts make him cool or it bigger? Mr. Tommy Tough Guns is just being a dick and starting shit for no apparent reason and then you get in here like the little ballswinger you are and make things worse. Me a "bitch" i think not hun but we will let you think what you want. I am just getting sick of all the drama queens that are on message boards these days. Oh and the whole fact that we werent even talking about racing but then he wants to show off his E-thug muscles and challenge me to a duel???? get a fucking life and go pester someone else.

You were the one who brought his penis up. I'm not a ballswinger either, I'm his girlfriend, hmm lets think this out, uhh yeah if I have something to say to someone who is talking shit on my boyfriend, then, yeah I'm going to say it. Don't call me hun either, I don't like you like that.

Guest JsANeon
You were the one who brought his penis up. I'm not a ballswinger either, I'm his girlfriend, hmm lets think this out, uhh yeah if I have something to say to someone who is talking shit on my boyfriend, then, yeah I'm going to say it. Don't call me hun either, I don't like you like that.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

<---------proceeds to laugh

anyways sorry for the "hun" it just came out that way.

Oh and ONCE AGAIN I NEVER TALKED SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!. he/you started to talk shit on my ride and then i simply said that you two were being immature and ignorant and then you go off making stupid posts that are totally off topic. and then try to put this whole thing on me. you should probably just quit while your ahead.

I had to read that 3 times, and I am still not following your logic.

Let's look at some facts.

1. Your first post you go on to say "well if it is such and such then she has stage 2, and stage 2 sucks. Stage 2 is a waste of money, and only an idiot would bye stage 2, and like stage 2 sucks, and I know all there is to know about how to tune a neon!!! YAY!!!!!!!"

2. Your second post "Another SRT4 owner??? NO WAY, tell him I want to hang out and be friends, and talk SRT4 stuff!!!!! SRT4s are SO SWEET, I totally can't believe someone else locally has one! We are going to be BEST FRIENDS!!!!!"

Then I make a post saying you are an idiot ricer, because I don't particularly care for people trashing my friends.

3. In your third post you ask me for a sexual favor. The you try and justify your rice by telling me to do research on your beloved car. Sorry, I just don't have the desire. If you have some time, could you add all your research into this thread. I am sure you have gobs of it. Also if you have some time, email me the gigs of sweet SRT4 pics and vids you have on your computer...

Ryan then explains she has stage 2, because stage 3 etc would void her warantee. She also explains that it is dumb to even go with stage 3 as it is more cost effective to go outside of dodge for better parts. Hmm sounds like she has a SLIGHT clue?

4. In your next post you tell us your mods, and spew some usless SRT4 information at us "The fastest SRT4 IS stage 3. OMG! R0X0RS!!! Then you state you don't care about warantee, and how you are proud of your rice.... and how other people think your rice is cool also. I wonder if these are the same people that though ALtezza tail lights were cool a few years ago.... And also just to make it very clear. Ryan wasnt trying to convince you as to why you should or should not go stage 3. She was explaining she is only stage 2, because she needs to retain her warantee.

I know you have trouble with reading, so I hope I am using small enough words and being clear enough for you.

5. Your next post you complain about getting all aggrivated because "people act like they know all about these cars, and have done no research" That must really offend your sensibilities. How dare they voice their opinion (which you can't even read correctly), and step to your hours and hours of internet self education.

Then you get all blushy and say " I would love for you to take you for a ride in my sweet girl car. We could hold hands, it would be sweet. You're sweet for taking interest in my sweer car. I love you"

6. This post is my favorite. "You don't even know me, so please refrain from typing ignorant ass shit"

EXCELLENT ADVICE! See your orginal post... my point #1 in this thread.

7. Your next post, you request sexual favors from me. We'll your Neon is pretty sweet.... when can we meet up?

I am still not clear on what "games" I am playing. I think I am a pretty forward talking guy. Someone back me up on this?

8. Then you tell me you are done (which you obviously aren't as you replied again later). Tell me I am ignorant.... I guess I am because I don't see how I am. OH THE TRAGIDY! Now I am getting said. I need to KNOW how I am ignorant. Can you tell me?

Then you go back to "Oh GAWD I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH OTHER SRT-4 OWNERS SO BAD!"

Skipping ahead.... .skipping ahead... oh ok.

9. Here we go, we start getting really good. "I didn't talk shit on anyone's car, my car was shit talked on!!!! I didnt start it!!!!"

"My being 18 doesn't have anything to do with anything!" Oh but it does. You've illistrated that quite nicely :).

Then you say I'm not better than you or anyone else.

While i would like to agree with you in a perfect world.. in reality that's just not the case.....

Hmmm how to prove it though? A spelling bee? No... too onesided on that one. Weight lifting? Boxing? Hmmm I KNOW! This is a car forum! We'll settle it with a race? So I make my post requesting the race.

10. Then you called me a bitch :( That hurts my feelings. I know I am 30, and have much age and wisdom over you... but it still hurts my feelings.

Let me clarify a few things for you.

I don't like you. I didn't like you when you were on Race Club. The reason I don't like you? I don't like stupid people... and you sir rank up there near the top of that catagory.

I didn't post this in order to "look cool in from of my friend" I know with your limited 18 year old logic it may seem that way, but I can assure you I am not a follower.

Now you call me a bitch. It seems to me, I asked you for a race to prove that I wasn't better than you. You back peddle. That makes you the bitch.

I look forward to our next corospondance,

Howard

Guest JsANeon
Oh, I forgot I think the whole point of this site is to race, hence ColumbusRacing? But hey could have fooled me, I guess the whole racing part doesn't happen here. Yeah, you're real cool.

i never sid i wouldnt race, i said that the conversation should have never came up in this thread. when we were talking about something totally different! I will race almost anyone win or lose but not allways for money. I am a young man trying to do things on my own and have lots of exspenses for my age. To me racing for cash just isnt worth it sometimes, yes i have done it before but not anytime soon. as i have more important things to spend my money on at the moment