Black SRT4 on 270?

rugster

Guest JsANeon
sorry howard but your long ranting yet intellectual posts do not phase me any. but you got half of the thread wrong and in all reality looked like a total ass in that post. More than half of it was chopped by you to once again start childish drama. you are worse than most of the girls i know. and what makes you call me a ricer, its ppl like you that dont know the meaning to that word and over use it constantly to ONCE AGAIN make YOU better than them. (which you arent) so please FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JsANeon
So then I take it you admit that you are a bitch and will not race?

NO I AM NOT A BITCH........and if you read my previous post i said that i would race you. just not for money as i am a young man trying to make a life for my self at the moment. and i dont have the extra cash right now to throw down on a race. but yes i will race you win or lose. just like many others we all share the same passion and enjoy racing whenever

Guest JsANeon
no no no.

The only choices are

"Yes I will race you for the $200"

or

"No I will not race you, because I am a bitch"

no making up your own answers.

why are you being a fucking stubborn asshole?

i clearly said that i care more about my life and well being financially and dont have the spare cash at the moment. what part of that dont you understand? yes you can call me out for money, but does it mean i will have it? NO!! so take it or leave it pal......for no money or no race at all

and that doesnt make anyone a bitch, it is not there fault for not having the funds someone else expects them to have.

Guest JsANeon
what the hell happened here.

Howard takes the lead for now.

neons are lame why fight over them.

no one is fighting over them......he just decided to be a dickhead and start interweb fights for no reason?????

Guest JsANeon
actually i think a classic definition of rice is a black hood on an otherwise unblack car

actually it is carbon fiber....and i was gonna get it painted. but i just sold it a fe days ago and am back to all silver. and how is the viper badge rice when its all domestic and something like 80% of the engineering to the srt-4 was adopted from the viper platform.

i just dont think i should be pointed at as the bad one here, when all i have done is state a few facts and opinions??? then someone comes along that has a problem with me and figures it is the right time and place to push my buttons.

stupid if you ask me

actually it is carbon fiber....and i was gonna get it painted. but i just sold it a fe days ago and am back to all silver. and how is the viper badge rice when its all domestic and something like 80% of the engineering to the srt-4 was adopted from the viper platform.

i just dont think i should be pointed at as the bad one here, when all i have done is state a few facts and opinions??? then someone comes along that has a problem with me and figures it is the right time and place to push my buttons.

stupid if you ask me

Uhh... your car is in no way 80% adopted from the viper platform. The SRT team worked on the neon and what they devoloped is your car. It is not a viper and should in no way wear a viper badge, hence advertizing your car with a Viper badge = gay

Guest JsANeon
Uhh... your car is in no way 80% adopted from the viper platform. The SRT team worked on the neon and what they devoloped is your car. It is not a viper and should in no way wear a viper badge, hence advertizing your car with a Viper badge = gay

old man....shut your mouth please and back out of this thread.

it was designed by PVO which took alot of aspects from the viper and integrated them into these cars. for ex. brakes, wheels, hood, bumper etc etc.

it was designed by PVO which took alot of aspects from the viper and integrated them into these cars. for ex. brakes, wheels, hood, bumper etc etc.

actually it was originally designed by a women that took it to the SEMA show. Mopar adapted it from her. Ill find her name for you if you want Sean. the PVO improved on a couple things but she took a 2.4 turboed it from a late 80s turbo dodge and put a front mount on it. PVO saw it there and introduced it year later. just wanted to state that. let me find the link real fast

You should choose your word more wisely?????? They may have taken some styling cues from the viper but that is about it. I'm sure they used more info from the SCCA experience of the neons suspension than the viper.

Oh you still haven't answered your BITCH question yet..... BITCH

Guest JsANeon
actually it was originally designed by a women that took it to the SEMA show. Mopar adapted it from her. Ill find her name for you if you want Sean. the PVO improved on a couple things but she took a 2.4 turboed it from a late 80s turbo dodge and put a front mount on it. PVO saw it there and introduced it year later. just wanted to state that. let me find the link real fast

yes i know i have the whole timeline from daimler chrysler. It was originally a blacl/blue neon with a S/C 2.0. then PVO took the same design and linked with mitsu for the turbo and a few others. then added some of the viper engineering into the car. yes clark i know this, i have all the info somewhere on my comp. and it is all over the web. just some sites explain it a little different that others

Guest JsANeon
You should choose your word more wisely?????? They may have taken some styling cues from the viper but that is about it. I'm sure they used more info from the SCCA experience of the neons suspension than the viper.

Oh you still haven't answered your BITCH question yet..... BITCH

dude seriously....who the fuck are you???

and i answered the question you old fuck....dont try to butt in this thread and be a hard ass to. because its not working.

Sean I would double check your medical insurance situation. You should see what happened to the last guy who got into it with howard.

And for the record I am not saying that Howard had anything to do with that kid ending up in the hospital I am just stating it was a scary coincidence.

I would also make a list of all establishments near you that have concealed carry restrictions which you are old enough to enter. They may prove to be a safe haven to you.

Cheers

Guest JsANeon
i just wanted to throw that out. I dont see why you have to try and make power with a 2.4 when it can easily be made with w 2.0 :)

haha yeah i know....ive got a little project or two at my finger tips though

i just need to find a good shell to start from

dude seriously....who the fuck are you???

and i answered the question you old fuck....dont try to butt in this thread and be a hard ass to. because its not working.

No hard ass here. Just pointing out your gay viper badge and making sure you know that not "everyone thinks it's cool". I think it makes some of the other SRT4 owners cry. PUNK ASS KID

Guest JsANeon
Sean I would double check your medical insurance situation. You should see what happened to the last guy who got into it with howard.

And for the record I am not saying that Howard had anything to do with that kid ending up in the hospital I am just stating it was a scary coincidence.

I would also make a list of all establishments near you that have concealed carry restrictions which you are old enough to enter. They may prove to be a safe haven to you.

Cheers

it shouldnt have to come to that greg....this is just a stupid intrnet bashing contest. it was started with no harm intended and then he made it the way it is now. I have never had a true problem with any of you unless we have had a drunken confrontation or two but thats it. yes howard i would like to race you but i just dont like all this childish drama that has become of this thread?? can we please handle this in a responsible way with just a good ol' fun race?