Sorry Teeny "rapper"

controler

The only thing worse than Rap and Hip/Hop is when a white kid tries to do it.I have a 13 yr old son and picked him up at a dance last week where I seen a lot of kids like the one in the video,hat sideways,long sweatshirt,baggy jeans walking all ghetto.My boy hopped in the car and I said "if I ever see you acting or looking like that I'll beat you so bad you won't be able to walk." He knows I wouldn't beat him but knows how I feel about that.Don't get me started on this.

NOS50 is right.

Its horrible for people not to dress like him, I don't wear that baggy of jeans, sweatshirts or my hat sideways. But thats not "hip hop" anyways.

Theres plenty of people who are worse then Hip Hop or Rap fans, infact there even worse then hood or ghetto people.

1. People who try to talk shit about it because they don't personally understand it.

2. People who are TRYING to be "Hood"

3. Men who wear womans clothes.

4. Emo/Goth (Only ranked #3 in worst culture, cause gay people HAD to be under fake people)

5. Guys who wear clothes 2 sizes to small from them, especially if the shirt is pink and has a collar, if the collar is popped and your jeans were bought with tears and rips in them, or made to look torn, congrats you now have moved up on the list to #1.

I wont bother touching on all the other things I hate. Atleast the people who are in the more "hood/hiphop culture." are layed back, and gerenally cool with everyone. I agree people TRYING to be hood are #1 on the gay list. But the vast majority of people involved just have different taste then you.

But, of course a 13 year old kid from the suburbs with parents just like you is who you use to decide rather or not rap is gay. Also, that kid has on a nike sweatshirt and a backwards hat...Thats not Ghetto, he looks like a soccer player.

On a side note, you wouldn't need to beat your kid if he dressed like that. Why? because someone else would. Its only a matter of time before they walk around the wrong corner with there hat cocked the wrong way and get shot or jumped.

Just tell your kid, uncle ross said If your not living it don't try to.

Yea, and he was talking about the hip hop side. Wich isn't really bad at all. Some of the people are just weird.

I am more mixed up in the other one though, and its ruff but fun. Its not something you wanna be in but you just are.