DVD installation

gaewsky1

call and ask for tony barker @ mobile electronics. its on morse rd, less than 1/4 mile past cleveland avenue, next door to i think its 'Rush ford/lincoln/mercury' and tell him evan wyant sent you. he's been helpin me out with anything i need for my car for a while now, wont bullshit you, and is a good guy to deal with

Tony Barker

9-6 mon-fri

9-5 sat

makes me wonder who they dealt w/. i dont know about 'young punks' working there. everytime im up there, the guys are always 30-50 years old, the guy who runs the shop is probably 55. ive never had a problem w/ them, sent a couple people up there, same result. ive been going there enough that during xmas time, i went up there, talked to tony, and he hooked me up w/ like 30$ off a cd player (a 140$ cd player) since i snt a few people up there and went to him for anything. like i said, talk to tony barker. hes a good guy and wont bullshit you. if there is a problem HE WILL fix it. ive had a couple problems w/ my pioneer deck. nothing that was the shops problem, but manufacturer. took it back up, it got sent out right away for repair, came back, started same thing a couple weeks later, sent to a new shop, came back, started doing it last week (4-5 months later), went up and talked to him again. now i havent seen him since december, walk in, 'hey evan, hows it going??" ...always a freindly environment and always treated like im their #1 concern

Best buy and curcuit city will be able to get it done also. Their installation warrenties are life time so that's not bad.

Evan might be right. It might be depending on who you deal with at Mobile Electronics. I don't know that they're bad personally but I knew there was a thread about it before so I thought I'd mention it.

I assume that you have not made a purchase yet?

Circuit City is the way to go, they always have that stuff in stock and they have their own installers. I know the Polaris store is a solid place, one of the guys on here does sales in another department there.

For some reason I'm not so much a fan of Best Buy, don't really have a good reason but I would rather go to Circuit City.