Anyone have a Scanner to monitor KR

thorne

I agree with the above, I was seeing 4-5 above 85 full throttle. What is the carchip thing you have now? Sounds like a waste of money to me, but anywho...get a powertuner, you can scan/log and tune the car, and it costs about the same or even less than buying a separate scanner and a chip. Plenty of people can help you tune it as well for each new mod you get. I think they are around $375 new but go half with someone else because you can get up to 2 model years. Too bad I sold my gtp, maybe I'll buy another cheap one and split it with ya. :)

Intense offers free pulley installs, I opted for their pulley kit, and didn't have a single problem with it, Tim King installed it for me and kind of told me what he was doing as he was doing it, so he was real cool about it. Then he gave me an overview of his 11second gtp, but I think he's since sold it. Good luck man, drop by when you get that and the intake on, I want a ride, or give me a call if you need help with the intake, its a breeze. Also with the pulley you want to run colder plugs/tstat and get at the very least a ubend delete ASAP. I'd just get a downpipe, I've found new mandrel 3" for $160 on clubgp, and I'd assume it would work just the same on your car. Plus the downpipe includes the ubend delete so its a 2 for 1 deal.