I'm offering a reward...

RedRocket1647545505

That's fucked up, I know it's probably a dumb question, but do you remember any cars parked next to yours? could help to limit the search? I'm trying to help...

Partially. I remember it was a new Ford truck. Didn't pay much attention to what type.

And I know I'll never figure out who hit it. I'm just venting.

Whoever hit it, barely hit it. My friend noticed the scuffs above the front driver side rim, and when we shined the lights on it, saw a fine scratch, and more scuffing all down the side of the front fender, and small area on the driver door.

I can not express how pissed off I am at the current moment.

If you find out who did let me know, I am all for beating some ass on people like these. I had the same thing happen to me when I was 19 and I had a 93 C4 vette. Some ass backed into my hood and took off. I come out of the gym to see that I need to have the whole front of me car repainted. Also call hootersm they might have video surveliance of the parking lot.

Guest JsANeon
holy shit man....yeah that must have happened right after i left. i remember seeing a dark silver colored ford or dodge truck parked on your driverside....but thats about it. im so sorry to hear that and i hope you get to the bottom of this real soon!

Fuck, that is not cool. I'm sorry to hear it.

We may want to cruise to Hooters tonight or this weekend or something and just ask around. It's not everyday that a Z06 gets sideswiped in a parking lot; if kids did it, then they'll probably run off at the mouth about it.

Guest FBody Addict
they may also be a regular i would check to see if there are any ford trucks with a spot on the bumper matching your car, as someone who has had similar things happen, like my park avenue by a semi in the riterug warehouse on the west side, scraped off all the chrome trim and dented the doors in so they wouldn't open, which pissed me off because my grandfather gave me that car and it was pretty much new, although he had swapped in a stage 2 3800 when the original engine spun a bearing, i know it sucks hard

Let me know you find any info on them a plate number from security cam = a phone call to my mom to have her run it for ya.

Fuck worthless dickfaces need to die.

And now a message from our sponsors

- Death from a bullet racing

I called Hooters. They claim to have no cameras watching their parking lot. There goes that opportunity. Although, I am a bit skeptical as to whether the manager was telling me the truth. He seemed a bit hesitant in telling me. Almost like he was scared I was going to get them involved. But, it could be that I'm just paranoid.

The fender isn't caved in or anything. It's mainly scuffing of the clearcoat, and one scratch running down the back of the fender, and about an inch onto the driver door. As light as they hit it, I would almost give them the benefit of the doubt, and say they might not have known they hit it. But then again, maybe the did. Who knows.

Reality is, I'll never find out who did it. They video camera thing was probably my only chance (good idea btw, Sam). I'm guessing it'll cost me close to $800-$1000 out of pocket to have the fender repainted. Ah well. Not much you can really do besides move on.

I suppose this would be as good of a time as any to buy an aftermarket hood, and have it painted at the same time. I had one on my wish list anyways. This whole situation still sucks though.

Thanks for the help guys.

they may also be a regular i would check to see if there are any ford trucks with a spot on the bumper matching your car, as someone who has had similar things happen, like my park avenue by a semi in the riterug warehouse on the west side, scraped off all the chrome trim and dented the doors in so they wouldn't open, which pissed me off because my grandfather gave me that car and it was pretty much new, although he had swapped in a stage 2 3800 when the original engine spun a bearing, i know it sucks hard

longest run-on sentence ever

That totally sucks. My friend's Audi TT got DESTROYED by a Suburban...we know what car did it, but had no other info, b/c it was parked in a non-monitored place too. They completely caved in the driver side door and rear fender, leaving black rubber and red paint all over the silver. Most disgusting thing i've ever seen.

Guest 614Streets

I suppose this would be as good of a time as any to buy an aftermarket hood, and have it painted at the same time.

Greatway to turn a big negative into a big positive right there. Cant say much else.