Seat Stander Circle Video from yesterday

12oclocker

Hell yeah, a paved driveway kicks ass!!!

The leg is my fine tuning adjustment for the balance :lol:!!

I wish I did have some 929 wheelie videos, I've just got a few pics, never had anyone with a camera come out when I went riding... I think if I wheelie my 929 much more, my engine will explode! :lol: seriously! my buddy blew his engine on his 07 CBR1000 riding too many wheelies, and I know my bike has already seen more back wheel action than his bike before his engine blew, so I kinda taken it as a warning, lol. I had a 636ninja stunt bike, but I sold it and bought that CRF250X for stunting, I've been resisting the urge on the CBR and just keep'n the stunts on the other bikes so I dont have to buy an engine :)

time for dinner!
LOL, my mom was visiting, and her and my wife were cooking dinner :lol:
that second vid nick posted.. damn, that was a long distance it seemed like.. thats awesome!

that one was a mile, I recently found a country road that goes 3 miles with no stop signs :) and have been nailing that one :lol:

I'm going to go try this now. I have a drz250 and it might be able to teach me a thing or 2. I suck at wheelies on it,but i can ride a streetbike for miles and miles on one wheel?????

The drz250 should be a great bike for that stuff, dirtbikes are tougher than streetbikes for stunts, you can flip or drop a dirtbike, and jump back on, with a streetbike your looking at lots of mods and still more expensive to maintain for stunting.

The drz250 should be a great bike for that stuff, dirtbikes are tougher than streetbikes for stunts, you can flip or drop a dirtbike, and jump back on, with a streetbike your looking at lots of mods and still more expensive to maintain for stunting.

Did you learn the circle on an 80 or your 250?

sitdown circles I learned on the XR200, seat stander circles I first learned on the XR80. Once you got them on one bike, you'll be able to do them on any bike :) It may just take a few hours to get used to the technique on the other bike. If your gonna get into circles, I would recommend getting fluid on 12oclock wheelies and coasters, and coasting a wheelie to a dead stop. cause on a circle you have to continually go past balance point to control your circle speed. If your gonna do stuff without a handbrake, I would recommend getting fluid on enginebrake control, doing some seat stander wheelies and slowing them to almost a stop by going a little past balance point.

I stunted my 929rr for two years and it never blew up... Also if you wanna control them better on any of your toys, turn your idle up to about 3 to 4k rpm...makes slipping the clutch easier and also less throttle jocking....

my 929 has a few years of interstate wheelies under its belt, and I can hear a difference in the engine, as well as feel it now, so that why I kinda been laying off punishing it, but yeah I run my idle high on the 400EX (about 3500) it has a handbrake too, but the other bikes I got it really low, cause I need the engine brake for seat stander circles, cause I don't have a handbrake on anything except the 400EX right now.

What are you stunting now??

I don't... but Ive stunted, R6, 929rr, crf50, 400ex,raptor 660(sucked) and everything else I have ever rode. I go threw phases and right now its sports cars. Ill be getting back into the game here shortly. Owning my own business, owns my fun time...

man, you havent stunted till you stunt a Goldwing. I remember one time at band camp when I was pulling off one handed stoppies......

actually funny you mention that...when I used to work at Classic Cycles in Columbus there was a guy that used to bring in his goldwing and the whole bottom back had scrapes from riding wheelies on it.lol