passenger drive halfshaft wont come apart

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict
trying to do the clutch in this baretta and there is a tube extending from the tranny to the other end of the motor to where the halfshaft is connected and there is no where to put a prybar to pop it apart. any tricks to disconnect it?

yeah, have you ever worked on one "dude"?? I've had over 300 axles out of fwd cars toyotas, mazdas, kia, fords, chevys.. name em. once again if it doesnt come out by prying or there is no where to pry hit it with a hammer and a chisel or an air hammer if you have one.

Guest FBody Addict
yeah, have you ever worked on one "dude"?? I've had over 300 axles out of fwd cars toyotas, mazdas, kia, fords, chevys.. name em. once again if it doesnt come out by prying or there is no where to pry hit it with a hammer and a chisel or an air hammer if you have one.

sorry, it just sounded a little extreme, i'm sorry i don't know you or your experience and i'm sorry that came out sounding like it did i'm not here to offend anyone

anytime i've used any force like that on fwd stuff it usually breaks something

Guest FBody Addict
Yeah really I am all for people working on their own cars but at least know what you are getting into before you do it.

i do know for the most part what i am getting into, i just don't have the experience working on fwd and no one has ever really taught me how to do alot of this so every new project i do is a learning experience for me, i never admitted to being an expert, i'm just here to ask questions