QSL Austintown - 7/24 - anyone interested?

thomez

Picking my bike up today, thinking about heading out there tomorrow night after disc golf if anyone is interested in going. My only buddy I frequented bike nights with sold his bike because he signed up for a deployment to Egypt .... punk :o

I'm not actually sure if I'm going now because I'm headed to Hudson after my workout to play disc golf which is in the opposite direction of QSL but if someone wanted to meet up there I might still ride out there afterwards....

I'd be down, my wednesday night ride was kind of a bust....(rain and thunderstorms through half of the ride, and none of the ashtabula or willoughby riders showed at the meet-up points)

i'd like to meet up with some of you Y-towners

Forgive my ignorance..I don't know a lot of these suburbs in Ohio.

Sorry didn't mean to sound cocky, I didn't expect anyone to know, that's why my location says Youngstown, not Austintown. Hell I don't really expect anyone to know where Youngstown is either lol

Sorry didn't mean to sound cocky, I didn't expect anyone to know, that's why my location says Youngstown, not Austintown. Hell I don't really expect anyone to know where Youngstown is either lol

LOL..I didn't think you were being cocky. I had never heard of Austintown, and definitely never heard of a bike night there. It's all good.

maybe we can get the dweez's and other locals out there..i don't mind a 45 mile ride if i'm gonna be meetin up w/peeps

The Dweez's are the only locals on the board that I know of, well except for McLovin, thats at OSU.

I/We're up for a meet next week. Don't have anything planned as of right now. I usually abhor bike nights, but I'd endure one to hang out with you guys :D (how nice am I :lol: ) I've got a few local guys who (I try to ride with, but they) go to every bike night in town, so I'm sure they'll be there too.