Mono = Bad

Crash1647545504

yea he gave me drops. I ment he didn't give me anything for mono. Seems like all i can do is sleep, seems like i am stuck in denver because i cant get the energy to drive back up to my place in Winter Park. Robitusin and Advill are all i have to take for this.

WTF is mono?

Infectious mononucleosis (mono) or glandular fever is often called the kissing disease. The label is only partly true. Kissing can spread the virus that causes this disease, but more commonly coughing, sneezing, or sharing a glass or cup transmits mononucleosis. It's not highly contagious.

Mononucleosis is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus, although similar signs and symptoms are sometimes caused by cytomegalovirus. Full-blown mono is most common in adolescents and young adults. Young children usually have minimal symptoms, and the infection often goes unrecognized. In lesser developed countries, mononucleosis is more frequently acquired at a young age, so classic mono signs and symptoms aren't as common as in developed nations.

Mono usually isn't very serious, although the virus remains in your body for life. Most people have been exposed to the Epstein-Barr virus by the time they're 35 years old and have built up antibodies. They're immune and won't get mononucleosis again. Treatment mostly involves bed rest and getting adequate fluids.

edit: And lots of Advil. Definately stay away from other peoples kids with that pinkeye, bro. Now would be a good time to lock yourself in the basement with your comic books, or try to get your elven warlock to level 30.