99 Neon with Type-R sticker.....

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz
So I was driving my buddies old 1979 Lincoln Continental Town Car back to his house with him (he went and picked up his new S10) and we were driving through Woodbrook apartments, when all of a sudden this kid in a 99 Neon with the most ungodly wing I have ever seen and a gigantic Type-R sticker on the back window, decided that it would be fun to pull out of a 3-way stop sign when i was already crossing the intersection... The Lincoln won, with a minor dent and a few scuffs. Looks like a new paintjob for the boat.

Guest mrhobbz
No, unfortunately neither of us had a camera or have camera phones :\ I knew i should of bought the i860 instead of the i760 :\ It wasnt too horrible, but he's going to need a new fender, headlight, front bumper. It needed painted anyway :) I don't know what the jackass was thinking lol... All i heard was the kid reving out so far he was hitting his rev limiter and then screeching tires and slam :p I hope his mother takes his car away from him.

Guest FooFooMaru

:lol: yah, just like 98fiveseven who wrecked cars and only got better ones

He'll be back with an srt-4.....look what you'v done, now he might wreck at higher speeds..........*sigh

Guest mrhobbz
Yeah it must have been fast :p, Its more of a sentimental value thing heh. It was my buddies dads old daily driver, we're just going to go pull a new fender and slap it on. Insurance company is giving him enough to but at least enough paint to do the whole car. So it'll probably sit in his garage untill we get sprayers.