pinks

Jackson1647545504

Brian Leaf : "My crew looked at his car... its... a far cry from what my car is."

Brian Leaf : "Uh, first race out...im gonna need 10 cars, right off the bat."

:wtf:

Brian Leaf : "Im gonna need... seven... cause i, cuase i cant leave hard on it, im gonna break the..."

Last race... pulls the front wheels off the ground.

Who is this guy kidding? :confused:

Are there any cars on here that could run with the car that won?I don't know I am seriously asking.Mustangs are "ghetto redneck" but they are cheap and fun.I think an Eclipse episode would be fun to watch.Could you detect the sarcasm?

Guest Removed
That was a good one... there was another one last week with a Camaro and a Nova... even better i think... and last night they had two turbo Busas... very nice... i think they are going to have some imports also this season...

plus 1

The camaro vs nova was the best one yet.

Guest Removed
I would venture to guess that the winner has more in his motor than you do in your whole car. Hell there is a chance he has more in the trans than you whole car too

the truth!!!!! :D

nothing like ghetto redneck racing.

Like anyone want to watch your piece race. :rolleyes:

I didn't think in the Nova vs. Camaro episode that the Nova guys came off all that well. They were a professional shop full of excuses. The Camaro guy came off as a bit of an idiot, but at the same time, the point was made that the Nova definately "should" have been faster, yet was the one wanting lengths.

plus 1

The camaro vs nova was the best one yet.

+1 - it was the best one I have seen

They should change the name of the show to "Sandbaggers" - I liked when the Camaro guy told his crew "I didn't even use the 2nd stage"