Z06 w/cam (Sam) vs Z28 w/ heads + cam (Linn)

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of fast cars out there, and lord knows most bike owners dont care at all about this. I just think its one of the fastest ways to stir the shit pot and give the mods something to do on here.

On our way to Huston, TX for the Supra Texas 2k4 meet Mark (Eggman II, not sure if he is still reading this) and myself were in his supra and beat some sportbike from a 70 roll by train lengths. His car isnt really that fast, in comparison.

Cover the bikes all you want, we dont care.

Guest 95olds
im talking about other bikes mike davis had his bike out friday trying to get races ever with some busas but if mikes new r1 lowerd commanded with only 50 miles doesnt do the trick sunny was there with us he would be more then glad to get his busa out

p.s bring money

I dont have any, can I borrow yours? And why would any other bike want to race a Yamaha FZ1? Its a slow ass sport tourer, but is more than capable of beating even a decently quick car.

Jon - I think it was last summer. I was riding home from work on 270 towards 71 from Dublin and you were in the fast lane. You got on it when at the left lane ends 1/2 mile sign and i opened it up in 6th and paced you. Not really a race, but enough to let me know that the tune up I just did worked.

Thanks for that, BTW. The bike is blue/grey and I was wearing a Yamaha factory racing jacket and had a backpack on full of tools and my left over lunch :)

Guest 95olds
I dont have any, can I borrow yours? And why would any other bike want to race a Yamaha FZ1? Its a slow ass sport tourer, but is more than capable of beating even a decently quick car.

Jon - I think it was last summer. I was riding home from work on 270 towards 71 from Dublin and you were in the fast lane. You got on it when at the left lane ends 1/2 mile sign and i opened it up in 6th and paced you. Not really a race, but enough to let me know that the tune up I just did worked.

Thanks for that, BTW. The bike is blue/grey and I was wearing a Yamaha factory racing jacket and had a backpack on full of tools and my left over lunch :)

well if u think so bring some money and we are not talking about fz1 and the r1 are 2 diff. bikes

his old r1 out the box with spray 9.30s the 2006 r1 makes the some power as the 02 on spray and he allready has the power commander and full ex. and soon to be sprayed too

Guest 95olds
06 R1 makes the same power as the 02 on spray? Thats some weak shit, my 02 made 152 rear wheel, and thats only a cunt hair shy of a new stock 04-06.

Cars vs bikes, youre all beating the dead horse again.

well i know u know mike davis and he will be more then glad to take ur money to and he is selling his 02 streched r1 at ask in grove city since he is working there

and besides joe was talking about a bike and so im i

Guest 95olds

well dragin knee ur the 1 that piped in

draging if u or 1 of ur boys have a 02 r1 that drag race u mite get a good deal for the swing arm off of his bike maybe trade arms and some money he cant use the arm on the new r1

Guest 95olds
just wondering why an 06 made the same power as an 02 on spray :confused:

dont know bub it did he is going to spray the new 1 after he brakes it in and hoping to get in the 8s

well dragin knee ur the 1 that piped in

draging if u or 1 of ur boys have a 02 r1 that drag race u mite get a good deal for the swing arm off of his bike maybe trade arms and some money he cant use the arm on the new r1

Has he posted it on the R1 forum? Im sure some one there would snatch it up.

dont know bub it did he is going to spray the new 1 after he brakes it in and hoping to get in the 8s

What jets.. Im curious as to what he will run actually, I know of another 04 thats going to get sprayed and slammed shortly as well. Have him post results when he runs!

Guest 95olds
What jets.. Im curious as to what he will run actually, I know of another 04 thats going to get sprayed and slammed shortly as well. Have him post results when he runs!

he is going to wait to mid summer to get some miles on it but he will still run it but with out the spray till then

it only has 50 miles on it and that was put on it friday night bringing it out to the spot and its lowerd allready and the commander full system on it