Z06 w/cam (Sam) vs Z28 w/ heads + cam (Linn)

Dr. Pomade

Guest powers
BUT WTF was ford smoking putting irs on the cobra and solid on the mach

one of the dumbest things I have seen posted on CR.

So ford should have put the solid in a car that was their top pf the line mustang which was designed to be a high HP street car, and put an IRS in a throw back old school car that was ment to be sold to the drag racing crowd?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. We are racing NA.

2. yes sams car is lighter but i make more power NA

3. he does not have CCWs he will be on BFG DRs i will be on Nittos

4. my car has much better traction than sams car.

5. im making the same power as sam with a smaller shot. therefore i run a much smaller risk of blowing my car up.

Bah, who gives a shit about all that noise. What I want to know is how did the "unbeatable" beater DSM loose to a stockish STi?! Wasnt there a video made of this? Was it not said that said video would be posted? When will the DSM be running again? And will it want to race the STi again?

Thanks for caring.

What I want to know is how did the "unbeatable" beater DSM loose to a stockish STi?! Wasnt there a video made of this? Was it not said that said video would be posted? When will the DSM be running again? And will it want to race the STi again?

You mean the STi that a few weeks ago kept getting worn out from a dig not only by Linn's DSM beater but also by Amy's essentially stock Mustang in sub-30 degree weather?

In for vids. Did this ever happen?

Nope. Had technical difficulties. Race has been rescheduled for later this week.

You mean the STi that a few weeks ago kept getting worn out from a dig not only by Linn's DSM beater but also by Amy's essentially stock Mustang in sub-30 degree weather?

Nope wrong STi.....

Nope. Had technical difficulties. Race has been rescheduled for later this week.

Wrong, there is video and it did happen. The video was filmed by a certain person who owns a Yellow C5 Zo6.....

Notice this says Feb 17th....

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Linn.jpg

Those were some good runs. It was also nice putting a face with someone else on the board. Your car pulls nicely up top. I am amazed you were able to hear linns horn. I will try to get the video up somehow...

Wrong, there is video and it did happen. The video was filmed by a certain person who owns a Yellow C5 Zo6.....

No, I'm quite sure the race between Linn and Sam didn't happen last night. You're thinking I'm referring to whatever race between an STi and whoever. I was responding to Tulo, who asked if the race ever happened - not your race or whoever's race in the STi, but the race about which this thread was created.

Sam I have Video editiing/ripping gear if you need help i might have a extra board you couldp ut in your computer. Right now I just use FIREWIRE for all my capping in. Were gonna have some nice videos this summer I hope

BTW a usb Video in device is like 80$ i think. I have a extra one i could prolly toss to you in exchange for a ride in the cam'ed juice machine.

Sam I have Video editiing/ripping gear if you need help i might have a extra board you couldp ut in your computer. Right now I just use FIREWIRE for all my capping in. Were gonna have some nice videos this summer I hope

BTW a usb Video in device is like 80$ i think. I have a extra one i could prolly toss to you in exchange for a ride in the cam'ed juice machine.

sounds like a bargain :-p

Bah, who gives a shit about all that noise. What I want to know is how did the "unbeatable" beater DSM loose to a stockish STi?! Wasnt there a video made of this? Was it not said that said video would be posted? When will the DSM be running again? And will it want to race the STi again?

Thanks for caring.

yes, i lost to an sti from a roll in the dsm. however it was expected considering considering my dsm stops pulling above 100 mph (stock turbo stock intercooler) which is when he started to slow put maybe a car lenght on me.

it should be running 100% in about a month.

how about you run me in your SI from a dig in the dsm fror some money or better yet ill run you any way you want im my camaro.

yes, i lost to an sti from a roll in the dsm. however it was expected considering considering my dsm stops pulling above 100 mph (stock turbo stock intercooler) which is when he started to slow put maybe a car lenght on me.

how about you run me in your SI from a dig in the dsm fror some money or better yet ill run you any way you want im my camaro.

You're picking a fight you're gonna lose, Jon. Joe doesn't have that car anymore, he just never changed his profile.

Your DSM versus my brother's F250? From a dig, I want the hit (and slightly to the right) :D

You're picking a fight you're gonna lose, Jon. Joe doesn't have that car anymore, he just never changed his profile.

Your DSM versus my brother's F250? From a dig, I want the hit (and slightly to the right) :D

when the dsm is 100% you've got your race.

what is joe's new car??

This guy doesnt CARE ill leave it at that LOL.

I want the camaro from a dig :)

Cut out Closed, Cold Tires, and NO spray ill show ya what it looked like from a 20 roll out on west braod :D:p

EDIT: my car will make enough noise for the both of us :)

We've always been friends, Jews stick together.

We just run our mouths too much sometimes and have misunderstandings :D

I picked up the other two valves tonight, Taylor will be over tomorrow night to assist with assembling the other head.

that pretty much sums it up and i think we both like to get under each others skin.

If I had a way of getting it ripped I would rip it. I still need to buy a capture card and what not.

You dont need a capture card for ripping dv footage, try this.

http://windv.mourek.cz/

If you have a firewire port on your machine this is one of the best tools i've found to rip it to your hd in raw dv format. It has the lowest (usually none, unless you try running other programs at the same time) dropped frames of any software i've used thus far. Its a 1:1 rip so you'll most likely set it down and leave it for a few but its great software, and free. It really is stupid easy to use.

I have an electron blue vehicle with a chrome exhaust can if you would like to race that.

BTW - Stock STi's stop pulling at 100mph or so also, I have proof.

I already ran the camaro to 100ish and i didnt leave 6th gear and you didnt pull at all, so why bother ;)