Z06 w/cam (Sam) vs Z28 w/ heads + cam (Linn)

Dr. Pomade

Thorne, you'll be my videographer for this season. You follow me around and just keep the record button on. I'll end up making you famous.

Might have to upgrade the monte a tad more so i can get descent chase cams :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if u think so bring some money and we are not talking about fz1 and the r1 are 2 diff. bikes

his old r1 out the box with spray 9.30s the 2006 r1 makes the some power as the 02 on spray and he allready has the power commander and full ex. and soon to be sprayed too

No No No, you arent paying attention. I own the FZ1, not an R1. Why anyone with an R1 waste their time racing an FZ1 is beyond me.

Guest powers
No No No, you arent paying attention. I own the FZ1, not an R1. Why anyone with an R1 waste their time racing an FZ1 is beyond me.

Why I wasted the last 3 mins reading the last 2 pages of a hijacked thread which was pointless is beyond me.

Guest 95olds
Why I wasted the last 3 mins reading the last 2 pages of a hijacked thread which was pointless is beyond me.

sorry dr and greg just trying to get some bike runs when a bike was put up u know we want to play at least we wasnt trying the bike and car race again at least i wasnt

sorry doc, the ghost is right. ponyfreak and i are the only people who called the race correctly. /end thread

Actually, rain wasn't the reason why the race didn't happen.

sorry dr and greg just trying to get some bike runs when a bike was put up u know we want to play at least we wasnt trying the bike and car race again at least i wasnt

No need to apologize - it's a thread in The Kitchen; it's all fucking pointless to begin with.

And listen, put all those bikes on standby - I'll be ready to play in a few weeks. :)

I have no idea where this thread has gone.

1st. Bike guys callin out cars is just gay and retarded. If a car guy wants to race a bike, cool let the guy with the car call the bike out. No need for all these bike guys jumpin all over us car guys cause we dont wanna race them.

2nd. if you guys with bikes wanna race me then I got some friends that will take care of that for me. Mike Davis is out every weekend I am out looking for bike races all day long. So if you bike guys need someone to race I can set you up with him to race.

3rd. This thread was suppost to be about my car which is a cammed/sprayed zo6 making 411rwhp n/a vs. Linn in his head/cammed z28 making 440rwhp n/a.

Linn and I have decided to race each other N/A vs N/A from a 20, 40, 60 roll. I dont think he wants to go from a dig since his tranny is on the outs.

4th. Now for the bikes guys, I will gladly race you guys from a dig this summer when it warms up from a dig whenever you feel the need to race me. I am just waiting for it to warm up due to not being able to hook at all in this 50 and below weather.

5th. Lastly, my penis is bigger then all of yours. :cool:

Guest Removed

1st. Bike guys callin out cars is just gay and retarded. If a car guy wants to race a bike, cool let the guy with the car call the bike out. No need for all these bike guys jumpin all over us car guys cause we dont wanna race them.

2nd. if you guys with bikes wanna race me then I got some friends that will take care of that for me. Mike Davis is out every weekend I am out looking for bike races all day long. So if you bike guys need someone to race I can set you up with him to race.

3rd. This thread was suppost to be about my car which is a cammed/sprayed zo6 making 411rwhp n/a vs. Linn in his head/cammed z28 making 440rwhp n/a.

Linn and I have decided to race each other N/A vs N/A from a 20, 40, 60 roll. I dont think he wants to go from a dig since his tranny is on the outs.

4th. Now for the bikes guys, I will gladly race you guys from a dig this summer when it warms up from a dig whenever you feel the need to race me. I am just waiting for it to warm up due to not being able to hook at all in this 50 and below weather.

UHOOOO

It's street racing .......there are no rules to who can call out who. Bikes calling out cars is not gay or retarded. They want to race to.. ;)