LS1 in a Conquest

vitamincj

Guest mudbutt
I didnt think I was calling you an asshat. I thought your comment was facetious. If you really feel that the 80s tbi is better than an boosted ls-1 then to each his own. It just kills me when people will cry about a different make motor being put in a car. Short of a collectors car, I say it is all just metal. Why should a stock motor limit ones selection? The mk3 supra crowd have a lot of people in the 14 second club that do nothing but whine when a v8 gets dropped into the overweight, mass produced touring car. Acting like it takes something away. If you can make it do what you want for less money with a different make of motor, I say go for it.

I didnt think I was calling you an asshat. I thought your comment was facetious. If you really feel that the 80s tbi is better than an boosted ls-1 then to each his own.

I thought it was pretty damn obvious he was making fun of the Conquest's stock motor and electrical setup.

I didnt think I was calling you an asshat...

Ah, the ambiguity of the Internet. I understand now. I wasn't sure if you understood my rolly eye guy was for making fun of the stock system or thought I was dogging the LS1 swap. I am painfully aware of how crappy the stock G54B set up is and have no hate against any swappers. That boosted LS1 swap is OK by me. I will be dumping the stock set up on one of my cars as soon as funds become available.

CJ