Selling a TV, VCR, and Surround sound stereo system

civicboy375

If any is interested, I am selling a 5yr old Sanyo 27 inch TV for $100, a 5 year old VCR for $50, and a brand new, never opened the box, Insignia surround sound stereo system for $150. I will be posting pics soon. Just checking to see if anyone is interested.

Ok, I need to get rid of this stuff asap..dropped price on stereo system to $100, brand new never opened, tv is now $80, and vcr is $25....I have pics and will email them. Anyone who is interested or knows someone who is pm me. Thanks.

Ok, here's the deal.....Unless I hear something from a seriously interested person about the tv and or vcr, they are going to new uses. The stereo system has a dvd player as well, it's still for sale, along with dvd's, such as Barbershop 2, Bruce Almighty, Dukes of Hazzard (Jessica Simpson is so freakin hot), Mr and Mrs. Smith, Wedding Crashers, and a few others. All neg on prices. Also the playstation with numerous racing, baseball, and football games, plus a few others. Therefore, if anyone is seriously interested, please let me know asap. All have to go by Friday.

I will work with anyone on prices...most were $20-$25 brand new, I've probably watched all of them maybe 3 times each, so probably $10-$15 each....I just want to get rid of those.....and fyi to all the TV and VCR are still here as well.

Ok, here's the deal. As of Monday morning I no longer will have the time to sell this items on the private market. Therefore, The stereo will be returned for full price, as it has been posted on here for $100, approx $40 off brand new price including tax, and nothing is wrong with it, the box has never been opened. The remaining items will go to new uses or be donated to goodwill. Therefore, if anyone who is SERIOUSLY interested in any of these items, let me know. These are all being sold at much lower values than they really are worth. Again, remaining until Monday morning, only serious parties need inquire.

Ok, the tv has been sold, thanks Justin. The remaining items are all still here, all the same prices and I now have a Eureka "the boss" vacuum and a bag of sweeper bags for the vacuum, 10amps, all attachments included, and that will be selling for $25. If anyone is interested please let me know. Everything needs unloaded ASAP!

Ok, tv and stereo are sold, but the odds and ends are still here, dvds, lamp, vcr, even a playstation 1 with ton's of games........neg on all prices.......dvd's $15 each, lamp $10, a vacuum for $25, and playstation 1 with games for $50. Let me know people! ;-)

Haven't heard anything from anyone, this is all good stuff is good condition, the prices are great and I'm sure someone on this board needs a new lamp, maybe a playstation 1 for there children or themselves, and everyone needs a vacuum. I will work with prices if they are not suitable, provided it is a reasonable offer. Let me know! :thumbup

Ok, last chance for all items listed above. They are all in great condition, and unfortunately I'm moving in with my girlfriend so I will no longer need any of these things, therefore, if someone doesn't purchase these from me today, they will either be given to charity or thrown away. Only serious inquires please.

Still selling playstation one with numerous racing and football and a baseball game, $75 for the set, $50 for the game system itself. I think I have at least 10 games $10 a piece. Anyone who is interested pm me. I am neg. on the prices.