Two Free Tickets to AMA Superbike Races

Casper

Okay, I have two tickets to the AMA Superbike Races, Aug 1-3. These are general admission with paddock pass tickets. They are tickets no. 0001 and 0002. Seriously.

What do you have to do to get them? Easy. Solve this riddle:

Two scientists, Joseph and Issiah, chat. Issiah says he has three children who all have the same birthday (but who weren't necessarily born in the same year). Joseph asks their ages. Issiah replies, "The product of the ages of my children is 72." Joseph points out that this is not enough information to determine their ages. Issiah responds with another clue -- he tells Joseph the sum of the ages of his children. But Joseph again points out that there is not enough information. Finally Issiah says, "My youngest child is named Jonathon." At last, Joseph correctly determines the ages of Issiah's children. What are the ages?

First person to post the correct answer gets the tickets.

honestly I'm not sure if the woman is going or not...she'll be pissed if I give away the ticket and pissed if I plan her weekend for her - I'll keep ya posted

damned if ya do, damned if ya don't!! haha