Sam Owes me a pair of boxers

Buckeye1647545503

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy.. you guys are going to get caught soon or later man. Not going to be good dude. Dragknee posted this. Unless the "black n' white Fords" have someone up ahead they can radio to, set up road block etc / hell at that speed they'd never catch him!!!!

Guest powers
Sam, I'm calling bullshit. We all know with that flux capacitator installed you can't go more than 88mph without disappearing.

:bs:

Uhh he was running on pump gas and pump gas does not make the 1.2 gigawatts required to power the flux. Gezz get with it.

crazy.. you guys are going to get caught soon or later man. Not going to be good dude. Dragknee posted this. Unless the "black n' white Fords" have someone up ahead they can radio to, set up road block etc / hell at that speed they'd never catch him!!!!

helicopters, airplanes...they go "as the crow flies" and are not bound by traffic lanes.

they may not be bound by traffic laws, the choppers are not that fast, like 130ish meby, they are not military choppers, and all you have to do to get away form them is drive by the airport, they are not going to stop air traffic just so some cop can chase a speeding car or bike. It's easy to run from cops, hell I used to it in a fucking saturn, If I could get away, I think sam, or tilly, or anyone else with a fast car should have no problem. thats just my .02.

this is grease monkey btw