Damn cagers!!!

F4iBunny

Unfortunately this guy was 6'1" with quite a long reach. And for those of you who don't know me, I'm a 5'2" girl. But at least I didn't let that stop me. I still got off my bike and went back there and grabbed the guy once I saw what was going on. Of course he wasn't being the aggressor but when I grabbed his arm he was pulling back for another punch!

We'll see what happens...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I'm pissed.

Any man who hits a woman should be shot in the kneecap. :slap: (Unless the woman just hit the man with a bat:beating:, then you take away her bat....)

okay, somebody get a candle......do his differential and engine!

He was taking another swing at Bret, not her. Oh, and Differentials haven't had drain plugs in many many moons. although some transmissions do now adays :D Of course draining the trans fluid out of an auto won't kill it, just make it cease to work. Once they add fluid again it will be fine, unless he sat there like an idiot and revved it for 15 min wondering why it wouldn't move...

He was taking another swing at Bret, not her. Oh, and Differentials haven't had drain plugs in many many moons. although some transmissions do now adays :D Of course draining the trans fluid out of an auto won't kill it, just make it cease to work. Once they add fluid again it will be fine, unless he sat there like an idiot and revved it for 15 min wondering why it wouldn't move...

okay.....but I still think he should get at least the NAMBLA stickers, or put his address on a bunch of religious websites, wanting more information....:lol:

I'm the least mechanically inclined person here. I take my shit to a mechanic.

Ya'll know what I meant!

I do not know of anyone with first hand knowledge of anyone getting a ticket for aggressive driving or tailgating, multiple lane changes. That CPD officer got busted for road rage after showing her gun and threatening the other driver, But that was road rage and nothing about aggressive driving. Tailgating or assure clear distance is usually just tagged on after a rear end collision.

The second you approach the car you are the aggressor, he could pop you because he was afraid for his life.

But the whole episode is pointless and nothing was proven other than bruised egos and a bunch of testosterone being sprayed all over the internet.

CCW and actually drawing the gun will change your life forever. Just because you have the permit does not insulate you from other charges associated with drawing the weapon. Every dirt bag has a family and an attorney.

Be mindful of your choices and the cost to you and your family. You could cost your family more than you can imagine. You could be the one going to jail and he could own your home and future earnings.

You are definately lost. 1. It was more than bruised ego's. Bret ended up bloody after the ordeal. 2 You obviously know nothing of Ohio law. You cant say "I feared for my life" and "pop" someone. Doesn't work that way.

You are definately lost. 1. It was more than bruised ego's. Bret ended up bloody after the ordeal. 2 You obviously know nothing of Ohio law. You cant say "I feared for my life" and "pop" someone. Doesn't work that way.

Actually you can. You can defend yourself from harm without the aggressor actually making physical contact first.

Actually you can. You can defend yourself from harm without the aggressor actually making physical contact first.

But not with deadly force unless the agressor has a deadly weapon. Or somethin that could be used as a deadly weapon.

But not with deadly force unless the agressor has a deadly weapon. Or somethin that could be used as a deadly weapon.

True, but fists don't count as deadly weapons...unless you're a Panda that happens to know Kung Fu that is, excessive force and all.

I do not know of anyone with first hand knowledge of anyone getting a ticket for aggressive driving or tailgating, multiple lane changes. That CPD officer got busted for road rage after showing her gun and threatening the other driver, But that was road rage and nothing about aggressive driving. Tailgating or assure clear distance is usually just tagged on after a rear end collision.

The second you approach the car you are the aggressor, he could pop you because he was afraid for his life.

But the whole episode is pointless and nothing was proven other than bruised egos and a bunch of testosterone being sprayed all over the internet.

CCW and actually drawing the gun will change your life forever. Just because you have the permit does not insulate you from other charges associated with drawing the weapon. Every dirt bag has a family and an attorney.

Be mindful of your choices and the cost to you and your family. You could cost your family more than you can imagine. You could be the one going to jail and he could own your home and future earnings.

Are you fucking kidding me??? So someone almost causes physical damage to you because of their carelessness, therefore, you try to raise their awareness and are attacked??? That seems ok to you???

It really doesn't matter how this law is written.It all comes down to who the cop belives.Example. I was attacked while sleeping in my tent at a public camp ground by another camper from a different camp site.Because I was the superior being he went to the hospital and I went to jail for assult. No more details will be discussed. ME= sleeping HIM=attacking but still I spend the knight in jail.B.S.

Been moved into and cut off around turn lanes so many times I lost count, it's nearly a daily occurrence driving to and from work. That's in both the car and on the bike. People are just driving worse and worse and are becoming more and more unattentive.

Damn Honda riders:(

It really doesn't matter how this law is written.It all comes down to who the cop belives.Example. I was attacked while sleeping in my tent at a public camp ground by another camper from a different camp site.Because I was the superior being he went to the hospital and I went to jail for assult. No more details will be discussed. ME= sleeping HIM=attacking but still I spend the knight in jail.B.S.

I think a lot of it depends on the situation and the end of the fight. Plus it really depends on the cop. If you got one that got the crap kicked out of him in highschool and he has a score to settle...that sucks.

Been moved into and cut off around turn lanes so many times I lost count, it's nearly a daily occurrence driving to and from work. That's in both the car and on the bike. People are just driving worse and worse and are becoming more and more unattentive.

Damn Honda riders:(

:lol: