Damn cagers!!!

F4iBunny

Lastnight on our way to QSL we got into a small altercation with a fucking SUV driver. We were going north on Rt 3 and about to turn left onto Schrock. As I was getting into the turn lane the SUV starts moving from the straight lane to the one I'm in. I had to swerve to miss a collision with him. When he moved over he cut Bret off who was right behind me. Bret pulled up beside him and told him to watch where the hell he was going. He pushed Bret's helmet back (he's holding his bike up with his legs and turning to his right) so the bike almost falls over. The guy was trying to get out of the SUV, Bret is trying to hold the door closed so he doesn't hit him or the bike with it and to avoid further confrontation, in the meantime still holding his bike up with his legs. He put the stand down and got off the bike so it wouldn't fall over if he pushed him again. Meanwhile the guy gets out of the SUV and starts swinging. He knocked Bret's visor off his helmet then punched him in the face causing a bloody nose. I get off my bike and grab the guy who starts arguing with me. Oooo, I wish he woulda hit me!!! Then another unknown biker opens the SUV door and tells him to get inside and the guy slams the door shut and tells her not to touch his door. He got all up in her face. He finally gets in as Bret is on the phone with 911. I went and stood in front of his car to get the plate and keep him from hitting my bike. Bret's behind him reading off the back plate to the cops. Well, anyway, he takes off and they find him down the street. He said he stayed in the area so he could "make contact with the responding officers." Yeah, I'm sure that's why he left the scene! Um, the cops were on their way to us, he really didn't have to go looking for them. Anyway, the report says the cops couldn't decide who started the altercation. So unfortunately it's our word against his so nothing will probably happen if we press charges AND the fucker listed his address and home phone as one in California that I believe is his father's. He has Ohio plates and an ohio cell phone. He had a bunch of kids in the car and his name matches up with the address of one of the kids. Nice example for the kids of how to handle confrontation huh?

And to top it all off, we were late getting to QSL! Sorry we didn't get to meet up with you guys that were about to head out riding. We hadn't eaten and headed home to relax after that crazy shit!

So watch out for a silver Chevy Trailblazer, license number DXT3694 in the Gahanna/Westerville area! Because the driver is a dick who doesn't pay attention to what the hell he's doing!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he got out and punched a fellow rider i would prob have flipped out and hit him with my helmet. He punched your friend through his helmet???? Anyone willing to punch someone that has a helmet on isnt the britest bulb and needs 4 flat tires!

I would've head butted the shit out of his ass since I have my helmet on. Then throw his ass back in the SUV and tell the kids this is what happens when you act stupid. Then elbow the driver window out with my armored elbow and then leave.

He is a motherfucker for sure! Hope he dies!

He will get no punishment and it will be like nothing happened.

How does the law stand on publishing a full name & address etc & stating the person there is a huge :sheepfucker: ?

Not telling anyone to do anything to the said person, as I know that would be wrong, just publishing the info so people know to be aware of that persons lack of driving ability & lack of respect for drivers.... well riders

How does the law stand on publishing a full name & address etc & stating the person there is a huge :sheepfucker: ?

Not telling anyone to do anything to the said person, as I know that would be wrong, just publishing the info so people know to be aware of that persons lack of driving ability & lack of respect for drivers.... well riders

Public library computers...... Craigslist..... <--- two things that come to mind

there are 2 ways to handle this situation...

first you friend was assulted, he can take the guy to court and win, you should have immediatly started video phone recording the incident as further proof, but a busted noise is all the proof you really need.

Alternative, I would have put my helment through his windshield, and rear, and sides, and through his face.

i had this happen once to one of my friends. he was being dumb and passed on the berm. we get to a light and a guy get out of the passenger seat and just as the light turns green my buddy starts to leave that guy tries to grab him by the jacket. my friend had no idea..... about two miles up the road the problems insued for him :lol:

:beating: dude if that was my buddy i wouldve hopped off and handed that drivers ass to him. i have no tolerance for shit like that. probably not the most responsible thing to do, but if you have his address, you might wanna pay him a visit?

If you're going to stop and yell at someone regardless of whether you were right or wrong, expect a fight. Get off your bike as fast as you can and get ready for crunch time. That way you will be prepared mentally so you can take apart the majority of the idiots who really can't fight that well. Move into angles that make it harder to be attacked and counter with everything that you have in your arsenal. I'm not a ninja so I can't backflip off my seat and immediately take out three guys, so I would try to maximize my advantage by being in motion. The only problem with hitting assholes is that it does become an addiction after awhile. That's why I avoid confrontations when I can. It feels too good to knock someone out...

Few things come to mind here from reading and thinking. Pulling up beside him was almost a road rage incident and I can see how things escalated from there. Now, as to the dude hitting Bret and you having witnessed it...and nothing was done, I have a problem with. I am assuming that Westerville? took the police report and said we won’t file. Did they say to go to the prosecutor’s office if you want to file charges? With Bret listed as the victim and a statement from you and anyone else there I don’t see what the problem is. Victim vs. suspect is one thing, but when you have a witness to something…./boggle. Thats more then he said she said. Did the 3rd biker that stopped give you any info or just bail? I mean more witness to something like that, his nose....I'm in awe really.

Few things come to mind here from reading and thinking. Pulling up beside him was almost a road rage incident and I can see how things escalated from there. Now, as to the dude hitting Bret and you having witnessed it...and nothing was done, I have a problem with. I am assuming that Westerville? took the police report and said we won’t file. Did they say to go to the prosecutor’s office if you want to file charges? With Bret listed as the victim and a statement from you and anyone else there I don’t see what the problem is. Victim vs. suspect is one thing, but when you have a witness to something…./boggle. Thats more then he said she said. Did the 3rd biker that stopped give you any info or just bail? I mean more witness to something like that, his nose....I'm in awe really.

The stupid :sheepfucker: claims I tried to attack him through his window while still moving I think, clever trick if you ask me but anyway, the police were not able to decide who started it so it's basicly down to me or the :sheepfucker: to file a report for assult etc.

Shocker of the day, the kids is the SUV with him agreed with what he said so he has the kids as witnesses which is crap but the police seemed fine with it.

Dont you just love the police? They are so helpful. :nono:

So either I can file the assult charge & just for a he said she said deal or do nothing about it & let him get away with it.

sure it pisses you off. But what if he had fell over into on coming traffic???

Remember who actually started it, YOU DID, you approached him. Aggressive driving is not illegal in Ohio and you cannot get a ticket for it.

2 Ton SUV trumps 300lbs motorcycle.

So you wasted how much of your evening dealing with this???? You didn't win or prove anything other than make that guy hate motorcyclist.

The police do not care, have you ever been involved in the legal system, It is a mess and this is a non event to them, barely worth of a report.

Ride like your invisible and live to ride another day.