Any one have any idea's for a store?

Johny Utah

defiantly? thats the way to do it right there! rage against the capitalist machine! damn the man, fight the power! i refuse to bend to your oppressive money-grubbing ideals!!!!!

Excellent post. I vote for post of the month.

In other news: If you are so desperate for information that you are consulting a carfag forum for business advice, you haven’t even begun to start on your way to a successful enterprise. Even with a franchise, which has a much higher likelihood for success, you can plan to work 80 hour weeks for the first 2 years and likely net a pretty average income (read: 50k). Food franchises don’t become lucrative until you own a few of them and gain an entire territory. In my humble opinion, there are much more lucrative franchises than the food industry but they often require greater initial investments of time and/or money.

You build the drug house, I'll build the army. Guarentee to make 3-4x what you put in. Prolly will take less then a month to do even if you buy 83274287429 kilo's.