Noob?

Christian

Oops, I guess thats me. I have a 05 silver WRX STi. I know a few people on here and have met few more during Friday and Saturday nights. I have some decent, but not modist plans for the STi. For now I am content with the few mods I have and want to go do a couple of autox events this year and definitely will go to any drag track, afterall I have AWD and might as well use it for something.

Oops, I guess thats me. I have a 05 silver WRX STi. I know a few people on here and have met few more during Friday and Saturday nights. I have some decent, but not modist plans for the STi. For now I am content with the few mods I have and want to go do a couple of autox events this year and definitely will go to any drag track, afterall I have AWD and might as well use it for something.

Why does your brakes smell so bad after racing?

Cool welcome to the site man. Also check out Ohiosubaru.com and CentralOhioSubarus.com

I have been on both places since I got my subie in August and went to the last meet at BW3, but I did not see any SVX's there. I have always liked the SVX. I try to spend a lot of time either on iwsti or naisoc researching.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome,I like the STI's.I was hoping the new IS AWD would be some competition when it came out last year but after driving a pre-production 250 AWD in Chicago I snapped up the last 05 we had on our lot.