L67 3800 Questions suggestions.

thorne

I think thats next step. My goal's 300 to the wheel by end of year. Hoping money provides that :) I have no clue were to get my work done for Cam Suggestions. And tuner i think im just gonna by or talk to eric on the board.

* I can do basic mechanics but I'm not inclined to put a CAM. and what do you think a cam install gonna cost.

I think thats next step. My goal's 300 to the wheel by end of year. Hoping money provides that :) I have no clue were to get my work done for Cam Suggestions. And tuner i think im just gonna by or talk to eric on the board.

* I can do basic mechanics but I'm not inclined to put a CAM. and what do you think a cam install gonna cost.

I had a GT2 cam put into my old 3800 series. It had an extremely aggresive sound and lope for a v6. I suggest contacting Derek (turborust) on these forums. He does great work for a good price.

Cam swap, pull motor, install cam, install converter ;) ,install motor, tune!

[southern hillybille/] YOU CAN DO IT [southern hillye/] :p

I Saw the cam work done on my car, and later participated in putting a cam in the same platform. I don't think there is much need for pulling the motor.