best feeling {mostly for stunters}

Chad is Dead

Ok anyone who rides wheelies or does anything like that on a bike......Is it not the best feeling when people give you thumbs up or yell nice things at you. Today I turned left and pulled a nice standup not knowing what kind of person was behind me.......i then pulled a christ going up to a stop sign....jumped back down....it was a good lookin girl my age who was smiling and giving me the thumbs up. I tried to move over so she could pull up next to me but I don't think she know what I doing. Then I turn left, pull a seat stander wheelie and the car coming my way has one guy giving me a thumbs up and a girl in the backsteat half way out the car smiling and going crazy. It made my day. I love making people going crazy like that. Anyone else have times like this that just make you smile and make ur day better?

It's all good until someone causes an accident because they are watching "YOU" and not the road. I have seen people get rearended watching other guys show off. Watch your mirrors folks....

First day out yesterday and not even a mile into the ride and some bitch yacking on the cell almost takes me out. She saw my buddy pass her on a Harley but didn't bother to look and see another bike 6-feet behind him.

The season is here, be safe out there and ride as if they don't see you. :(