Women....

Scotty2Hotty

Why is it that ONE fucking chick can get inside your head, under your skin etc... SO MUCH, that you feel extremely guilty about sleeping with random women? What is this jedi mind control shit they do??? Whatever it is I do not like it and all women should not be allowed to utilize emotions to make you feel guilty.

Guest chpmnsws6

This is why god made cars. We first buy them to impress the ladies, then they end up keeping us away from them haha

I've not had a GF since the car died HAHA

I thought you were supposed to call me?

Come over tonight, I'm finishing installing my gauges and starting on a few other things. Tranny should be done in the next day or so :)

Didnt get back till 11 last night. Got class tonight. My schedule is teh suxor right now.

This isn't a certain "former girlfriend" from before the Army, is it?

HELLS NAH!!! She's a Texan, and she's got me by the fucking balls. Good qualitites, amazing sex, fun as hell, can drink, and parties. Bad- She can be a royal bitch. So might aswell give it another shot and marry her ass. :D

Guest chpmnsws6
HELLS NAH!!! She's a Texan, and she's got me by the fucking balls. Good qualitites, amazing sex, fun as hell, can drink, and parties. Bad- She can be a royal bitch. So might aswell give it another shot and marry her ass. :D

i thought the ass went away after the ring went on?

i thought the ass went away after the ring went on?

The first ring is like a kick ass bolt on for modding the sex life.

The second ring is like trading a firebird for a festiva. Yeah, it will get you there, but it aint as much fun to drive as the bird, and you cant do as much to it. No matter what you do to dress it up, its still the same car, and its gona drive the same.

The first ring is like a kick ass bolt on for modding the sex life.

The second ring is like trading a firebird for a festiva. Yeah, it will get you there, but it aint as much fun to drive as the bird, and you cant do as much to it. No matter what you do to dress it up, its still the same car, and its gona drive the same.

what about a sho-gun. that MIGHT be worth driving :)