2 ferrets and related stuff $50

Alex1647545498

We have 2 ferrets. They're both decented and fixed. One is all white and she is 1 year old and a male that's brown with mask and white markings and he's 8 months old. They are buddies so they need to stay together. We have a 3 level cage and food/litter/dishes/toys that will be included.

The female is more chill and likes to be held and petted. The male likes to jump around and play.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... they say that you should make people pay some money so you know they're not going to just throw them in the trash or something. It applies to all animals as an "adoption fee". We're not trying to make money off them. We just want them to have a good home. If you feel like they should cost more then feel free to offer! :D

But yeah, we got too many animals going on in here so they're the first choices to go.

No, they don't smell bad. It's more musky then stinky. They like water, especially the boy. He would just lay in there and let you wash him and enjoy it. Once he gets used to the water that is. They get in and splash around in the dog's water dish so letting them have a baby pool would be fun to watch.

this is very tempting.... I'm just concerned with my schedule that I would have time to have them out as much as they need....

what about shitting? do they shit a lot? (I know that's a nasty question but that was my roomates first question when I mentioned it)

i have a ferret myself and they are amazing little creatures funny as hell to watch... ill ask my around and see if i can find someone... there was this one chick who wanted one... ill ask her if she could handle 2 :-D