Need some help with 93 RX-7 wiring harness!

Guest GReddy69rx7

Guest GReddy69rx7
I have a 1993 RX-7 with lots of mods done. I recently had my motor rebuilt and ported/polished all to hell. Have a single turbo conversion, with the Power FC to go along with it. My problem at the moment is that when taking out the motor, I noticed that the wiring harness could use to be replaced. It's not bad, but it shouldn't be left on there with everything around it being brand new. I scoured the internet trying to find a replacement, but with no luck. I'm in Iraq right now, but my leave is coming up shortly, and I want to have all the parts and stuff together to throw it all back together upon my return. I might stop by a junk yard or two, but would prefer to have it fairly new rather than off a junked FD. Anyone know where I can get one? Any ideas are welcome. Thanks

Guest Removed

recover it with colored wire loom....if the harness is fine, and it's just a looks thing, go the colored wire loom way, plus you can hide any extra wiring you may have to install.

may take some extra time but it will be worth it in the end!