Anyone want to go 4 wheelin tonight?

Boost-n-Juice

Damn it. I saw this a day late or I'd have took my little toy out to get warmed up for the season. BTW if anyone wants to go on a trail ride you can check out ohio4x4.com. We're having a novice day next saturday. It will be easier than most of our club only rides, but dents and scratches are likely to happen.

And no I don't have a passenger seat. The wife is actually off work so she can make it to this one.

Evan

There are alot of trails in ohio. Its just that unless you join a club you won't find any reference to them on the internet because people tend to show up that don't understand the importance of obeying most common sence rules when riding on the trails. 99% of the trails my club runs are township roads that are legally open for motorized traffic. They get shut down by jerks that either DUI or litter or something else of this type and cause problems for everyone. Ohio is also working on a very large offroad park in the near future, but can't say much more about that at this time.

Evan

I went on that ride and had a blast. Saw that toyota get stuck in mud up to his hood which is quite high i might add. I wish my jeep would have been big enough to even consider that.

Hehe yeah I usually end up with the trucks nose in a mud hole. Its a bonus of being trail leader (depth tester.) I still haven't bothered removing the water from my powersteering system. No engine damage though so I don't get to upgrade that yet and all that hard bouncing trying to smooth down that hill climb caused me to fracture a frame rail in a spot that my dad welded once already. Sunday I re-welded it real nice and ugly. Maybe with 1/2" thick welds it will hold a little better this time. Ah and I also straightened my bumber and re-welded it as well.

Evan

yeah i tweaked my rear bumper pulling a bronco 2 back to all 4's because he had his right front about 4ft in the air. And I had to pull that stock blazer through quit a bit of mud. I guess that just means i get to buy a new shiny bumper with a built in hitch so i dont have to worry bout that no more.

Yeah that sucked though the mud holes I got stuck in were up to my hood pins. Rons fullsize blazer tried one that we have always wanted to make it through, but he pulled in slow and sank immediately to the top of his 37" boggers.

BTW I never got any mud in my radiator though:-)

Evan