Tein Counterfit

6 Speed S4

Stage 1: Buy junkyard springs

Stage 2: Cut and paint green

Stage 3: profit

It aint hard to fool a ricer, especialy when all they want is a lowered car and an expencie sticker. You feel sorry for those who actualy intended to compete, or at least wanted something more then "7eet Doriftzor stylz, yo".

Stage 1: Buy junkyard springs

Stage 2: Cut and paint green

Stage 3: profit

Seriously go look at that page, someone took a lot of time to try to make them look authentic and did a pretty good job at it. If I or you didn't know about this, we might not catch them, and we aren't just some idiot ricers.

Lol I had a good chuckle at the fake label:

Civic 96-00

Yeah, the ricers will think that any change in ride height and handling is racing-oriented, even if it was a chop job. As long as it's got a brand and a "racing" or "performance" reputation, its good enough for a ricer.

Seriously go look at that page, someone took a lot of time to try to make them look authentic and did a pretty good job at it.

Yup. I was more making light of the fact that fool and his money are soon parted. But, having actualy read all of it, what bastards. Not only that, but what were their startup and operation costs to actualy produce these bogus springs? Never put a bunch of effort into counterfeiting anything, because you never know when you'll have to stop suddenly and take your profits to mexico. You cant break the law and run it like a buisness.