STUPID cheap tire sets....

Moto-Brian

Ok, I need these damn tires outta here. These are AWESOME for you drag race guys, but also good nuff for street...

4 sets of Michelin Pilot Race. 190/55 rears and 120 PRC fronts. Fronts are awesome shape, rears are kinda worn on the outter edges. Almost like new centers. You guys know us road race guys never wear the centers.

$50 a set front and rear. You only want a rear? $50 and you get a front free. I'll entertain offers, but I have 4 sets and the fifth will get wasted on Thursday next week....

Let me know.

I'm interested, but over an hour away. If you get toward Columbus, let me know. I may be up to Mid-O for the races this coming weekend and could possibly stop by.

I'm at Mid-O every day next week. So, that's an option. I also go through CBus every day almost so...

Let me know what works...

Lizard, I can't send you a pm. If you get around Columbus before 3pm Mon-Tues or anytime Wed-Fri let me know. I live in Pickerington (SE side of Cbus) and am willing to meet you around the Columbus area. 513.218.9976.

Thanks! Adam

Lizard, I can't send you a pm. If you get around Columbus before 3pm Mon-Tues or anytime Wed-Fri let me know. I live in Pickerington (SE side of Cbus) and am willing to meet you around the Columbus area. 513.218.9976.

Thanks! Adam

I'll be at Iron Pony between 10 and noonish or later...

I can bring the best set I have in terms of side wear - even though it isn't an issue for the street - you're the first to serve so, you get the best set.

Let me know so I can plan on putting them in the car tomorrow.

Anyone else?

I'll be at Iron Pony between 10 and noonish or later...

I can bring the best set I have in terms of side wear - even though it isn't an issue for the street - you're the first to serve so, you get the best set.

Let me know so I can plan on putting them in the car tomorrow.

Anyone else?

Give me a call on your way, I'm about 30-45 mins from IP.

:badgerrock: