For those who were on E. Main tongight, 4/8

Guest 1sweet3.4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so am i welcome to come out to the street races? in the s10? or is that forbiden. lol. just kiddin guys anyone that knows me knows i dont come out there that much. ! AND as far as trials go. when the season starts and wen opens upp all the ricers go then and fridays will be test and tune. then the only cars worth watch show up sat and sun for the money. see most imports wont race with domestics for money. dont know why really. just what ive noticed.

Guest chpmnsws6
so am i welcome to come out to the street races? in the s10? or is that forbiden. lol. just kiddin guys anyone that knows me knows i dont come out there that much. ! AND as far as trials go. when the season starts and wen opens upp all the ricers go then and fridays will be test and tune. then the only cars worth watch show up sat and sun for the money. see most imports wont race with domestics for money. dont know why really. just what ive noticed.

Really? Wow! We have a few Supras, RX7s, and DSM's that I've been drug around by HARDCORE back at home.

And why aren't you on CSR anymore? :p

ZEROBAR....I see your plate's :D

Just don't care to be on there anymore, its much more fun over here.

Speaking of E Main....for those of us that can't go to the cool spot, its gonna be nice as hell this weekend, ill be there to enjoy the drama. :woowoo:

Guest Removed
ill be there to enjoy the drama. :woowoo:

If im out, the drama is normally under control ;) But i wasn't there last week :o

I may or maynot be out, If i am, stop over and say what's up :cool: