Twin Turbo Mustang Dyno #s

y2k2gt

Hey Eddie how much you wanting for the clutch, tranny, flywheel ... (dans gonna need a clutch here after thursday (botling on my et streets off the 98 on the Mach haha) btw nice numbers and congrats!! BTW how ya like that crap at Trails yesterday.. crazy huh!!

I was at the sunday. I got 3 passes in. I didn't run quicker than with the 5 speed. I was shifting to soon. First time with an auto tranny. Trying to get a feel for it.

That was the most cars I've ever seen at the trails on sunday. Lots of people breaking shit all day.

I may have to have the convertor tighted up. Right now on the break it stalls to 5500rpm with 15psi. That woud be crazy if I launched it like that.

Andy, have you got your car running yet?

Amy the answer to your ? $600. Yes, it was crazy. I stayed in lanes 1 and 2. I didn't have to race any slow cars. ha ha I love the way your car sounds. What exhaust are you running?

Yellowsnake, I would let the injectors go for $160. They weren't used very long.