franklin county sheriff's dept day at national trails

2stangs

I say race the 05 Escape, that way, when it breaks it will be covered by the warranty :D

it would probably give both your SS (Super Sleds ) a run for the money. that is if you get your 69 Super Slow camaro running right.

if you can get someone to drive the 93 out there, bring it out too....then you can race either

thats just a quote i had to quote... Man i will drive you 93 out muhahahahaha :) I just hope theres enough spray left once i get there.

email sent but thought i'd post here also.

hey i know its kind of late but are there any spots open for the track rental , i'd be interested in 3 spots if there are. are there any et limits for the rental we have a s10 that runs 6.30's and a 32 bantam that runs 5.40's 1/8 mile . let me know

my best was 13.22 at 108.73 mph, 60ft was not so good 2.1. i would like to thank everyone that came from CR. hope you all had a good time. i kept all the names so when we do it again i will be sure to invite you. thanks again.

I also had a great time! A little rough at first but the lines got short real quick after 30-45 minutes.

My best time after tweaking the tranny settings in my 06 Silverado was 15.2 @ 90MPH, not too bad for a 5,000lb truck, plus it's 100% stock with about 1,500 miles.

I didn't get one of my last time slips, I raced a late 80's early 90's Mustang, I think it was white with a bunch of stickers on it. It was within the first 20 minutes of opening up both lanes, around 3:05-3:20pm.

Anyone know who that was?

Bill