sand blasting

evan9381

got a set of wheels that the previous owner painted a couple times. want to see if anyone here has a sandblaster and could strip these wheels down so i can check the condition and see if it will be worth to keep them and get them powdercoated

wheels are 15x6.5

Guest GMoney
I have access to a sandblaster but 4 wheels will take for ever. I would go to autozone and buy aircraft paint remover its about 3 to 5 bucks and spray it on wait 15 min and then take a brush, soap, and hose to remove the stripper. It will make a huge mess, do it in the grass where you dont care about killing the grass. I aways use the neighbors yard for things like this. This is the best way for removeing paint

one place wanted anywhere from 60-120$ for the set. i dont know ben..ill see if i can find his s/n (i know ive seen the name) and see if i can find your number...if not ill shoot you a PM and see whats a good time for you

PM me a phone number and we can work something out. My sandblasting outfit will strip them clean. How's $60 for the set? I am over in Westerville, I can have them ready by next week.

theyre a set of nippon type-c (they may be knockoffs...not sure...theyre light and i like em)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/PICT6325.jpg

ill pm you my number. this weekend would be cool...i gotta get the tires pulled off of them but im sure i could talk to nick or derek and drop them off tomorrow and have them the next day...im in no rush

yeah, i think we can work something out. if these are going down to bare metal, should i try to find something at autozone or similar to put on the wheels to keep them from developing any rusting until i get them powdercoated or should they be ok for a week or so?