Be Nice

Miller

I awoke this morning with a warm breeze in my windows accompanied by the smell of fresh spruce trees; pure bliss. I left my room in a drowsy state to find that it was 80 degrees and sunny; I had to see miss Jenadine. We got together and played in the water, even got a little waxy later too. A fun filled day indeed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/serious_awesomeness/blingbling0ys.jpg
You ever have a time in your day were you see something so funny it burns into your brain and comes back out of nowhere and it makes you laugh causing people to stare at u like wtf. Well thanks Brian that shit is funny. BTW nice stang man very clean :thumbup:

Zack, first, nice ride - and I'm digging the Cobra R's, too. Now turbo that biotch and start owning people all over 270.

Second, Brian - I'm with TJ; that picture is the absolute best. I'm not sure what it's doing here in this thread, but I'm glad it made an appearance.

Stuffed and bejeweled albino squirrels FTW.

Jenadine is one sexy bitch. Since she is a car and not an actual person, I feel no remorse calling her that. I would concur with everyone's recommendations to mod that beautiful beast and mop Columbus with it.