Rent-A-Shelby

nurkvinny

hello yes I would like to rent me a shelby and yes I would like to purchase the extra insurance for that. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

would rent it for a night and bring it back the next day with tires so bald the radials would be showing :) :) :) :)

ther not really GT 500s

Hertz will not be renting out the Shelby GT500 which goes on sale this summer with a 475-horsepower engine.

"Putting those in the rental fleet would be like putting a match to gasoline," said Stone.

Guest Removed

I can see the phone call know

[drunkendragmaster] Yes hertz, I rented shelby earlyer today, and im having a problem!

[hertzhelpline] Well , sir .what seem's to be the problem?

[drunkendragmaster] Well i'm not really sure how to put this , but both rear tire's are flat!

[hertzheplline] Well sir how did they go flat?

[drunkendragmaster] well i think i mave have let my foot on the brake while i had my foot on the gas, and the next thing i know, both back tire's just poped!

[hertzhelpline] Well sir, where is the car, I have a tow truck on the way

[drunkendragmaster]Well i'm at the dragstrip a few miles from the rental place! :D

Guest Kahamri

I remember going to a mazda autocrossing event and one of the miata's had "Race Car Rentals" on the back of the bumper. still cant find a phone number for that place.

Too bad they wont rent the 400+ hp ones. I could see me renting one, and doing a engine swap.. "what do you mean this isnt the car? this is the way it was when i picked it up"

my dad was telling me about back in the day when you could rent hemis, camaros, vettes, etc. and the guys would rent them and take 'em to the track, race, and take 'em back the next morning. a lot cheaper than buying a racecar.