wtb dog cage/crate

wnaplay1647545503

I am considering buying a puppy for my kids tonight and I am looking for someone who has a cage or dog crate? I have talked to my neighbor ALEX=MR.2

and I can possibly borrow their spare for a short time but I will need to buy my own. Anyone have one they would be willing to come off of cheaply?

How big a dog?

We have a small kennel - it's really meant for something not much bigger than a full grown toy breed like a pomeranian (10-15 lbs), but would be fine for a puppy, at least until it starts getting larger.

It needs cleaned out and some new bolts/screws to hold it together, but you can have it.

How big a dog?

We have a small kennel - it's really meant for something not much bigger than a full grown toy breed like a pomeranian (10-15 lbs), but would be fine for a puppy, at least until it starts getting larger.

It needs cleaned out and some new bolts/screws to hold it together, but you can have it.

Cool. Right now shes a 6 week old puppy. It might get me through long enough until I can get a larger cage. Pm me you contact info. Gearhead check with your buddy and let me know. I'll post some pics soon so everybody can see our latest addition.

Cool. Right now shes a 6 week old puppy. It might get me through long enough until I can get a larger cage. Pm me you contact info. Gearhead check with your buddy and let me know. I'll post some pics soon so everybody can see our latest addition.

You can call me on my cell at 614-886-7680. My name is Larry.

We won't be home until after 6pm tomorrow night, but you can come by after that if you want.

I have a decent cage that is big enough for a 100lb+ dog. It needs a little cleaning. $20 and it's yours. You want to keep the cage size small at first or blocked off in a larger cage, just big enough for him to lay down. if not they will poop and pee in the cage.

I have a decent cage that is big enough for a 100lb+ dog. It needs a little cleaning. $20 and it's yours. You want to keep the cage size small at first or blocked off in a larger cage, just big enough for him to lay down. if not they will poop and pee in the cage.

Send me contact info. Is it possible to get today?