We gotta get our own lot . . .

Guest Yoder

Guest Removed

I under stand that, but what you dont understand is, the cops will be waiting for us to pull out, and then the ticket fest begins....

been there done that!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

trust me when i say, the westside boys race there, damn close to everyday...

Ive been busted street racing there before, about 2 years ago when i had the integra!!!

How is it they get away with racing there so much? This past Sat, someone was telling me there were some people out there racing and that the cops didn't seem to really care. I feel like that mighta been a bit misleading. lol

Guest Removed
How is it they get away with racing there so much? This past Sat, someone was telling me there were some people out there racing and that the cops didn't seem to really care. I feel like that mighta been a bit misleading. lol

well see thats what im saying, there always over there racing, there for , not a good idea to hangout right there!!! even if it is someones lot, they will wait for us!! so times the cops over look it, but not really, once they get a complaint(damn trucking companys) they come in and stop the show...

Some of the west side cops are reall cool with it, but some have a real hard-on for some of us!!!(me)lol.....BUt see thats what im saying we could be hanging out over there, and there over there racing, something goes wrong, and then it comes down on us!!!! good spot to race, but as far as hanging out, Never!!!

Watching damn channel 26. Looks like we're gonna make it thru the rain. At least so far, but who knows. Don't think I'll make it out tonight anyway though. :( I'm sure all of you who have no idea who I am are crushed. :D

On second thought, might drive by either of the normal meet spots later if the gf is up to it. Where is the White Castle exactly? Off of Broad, got that but is it on the inside of the 270? Broad runs parallel with Main, as well doesn't it? Dunno if I'll stop, but I'm gonna see if I can get her to cruise around for a bit; if there's no rain. Look for me in car below!

Guest Removed

right at broad and wilson road, yes inside 270 you can take 70 to wilson and take wilson to broad and your there!

I won't be out this weekend, Ive got my boy this weekend!

Thats why I don't come out to meets anymore. There's really no point if we get chased out for doing nothing every night. If yal wanna hang somewhere you better find private property thats secluded enough that you almost can't see the next guys land. Then you'll be fine until something like a killing happens.

Evan