IE users

Rally Pat

I tried IE 7 on the laptop and listened to my wife cuss all evening last night as she atempted to search and purchase our plane tickets to France. Needless to say IE 6 is back up and running now. IE 7 looks cool to me and has some cool new features.(I took the guided tour) but since it is still a Beta version it still needs some work. I will use it when it comes out. If that makes me dumb then so be it.

Man it takes brains to rock a 91 Olds on a car website, I am trading in the STI and I am on the waiting list for the 2007 Olds 88, I'm not sure when I will get it though :( I may be on the waiting list a long time, do you have any info on it?

Man it takes brains to rock a 91 Olds on a car website, I am trading in the STI and I am on the waiting list for the 2007 Olds 88, I'm not sure when I will get it though :( I may be on the waiting list a long time, do you have any info on it?

its made of ice and you can only drive it when the planets are aligned (its some new emissions laws or something).

Seriously though, my 91 Olds is a piece of shit. I dont race people in it, I dont modify it, and to tell you the truth, I wish I didnt own it. Its slow, it has 277,000 miles on it, and its on its last leg.