IPS Motorsports

1qwk767

I am a first time customer to IPS I ordered an ACT 2600 for my DSM, I will say that I had excellent customer service with Jeff and Mike, I talked to Jeff over the phone a few times, Mike stayed past 6:30 tonight so that I can come in and get my clutch, well I will be returning to these guys again when I need more parts

A Happy IPS Customer

Mark

I am a first time customer to IPS I ordered an ACT 2600 for my DSM, I will say that I had excellent customer service with Jeff and Mike, I talked to Jeff over the phone a few times, Mike stayed past 6:30 tonight so that I can come in and get my clutch, well I will be returning to these guys again when I need more parts

A Happy IPS Customer

Mark,

Thanks for the post :) Really glad we were able to get what you needed so quickly and look forward to helping you out in the future. Thanks again!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
I just received my order from IPS they will def. get more buisness from me.When I stopped in to make the order I talked to Powers(IPS good move in hiring him by the way) and he was very knowledgable(spl?) and helpful and made my decision process very easy (plus the pricing was great so that didn't hurt either). Another happy IPS customer

Guest powers
I just received my order from IPS they will def. get more buisness from me.When I stopped in to make the order I talked to Powers(IPS good move in hiring him by the way) and he was very knowledgable(spl?) and helpful and made my decision process very easy (plus the pricing was great so that didn't hurt either). Another happy IPS customer

Thanks TJ. It was great to meet you and help you with modding your car.

i started small with my visit to ips just needed some an fittings put on ( i lacked the patients) and now i jump in with both feet i will be back and have already sent some bussiness there way, big thumbs up guys