A world without traffic lights (driving in India)

RedLudeSH

you know why that works... because everyone knows exactly where there going. Here, you have middle aged homer simpson look a likes and soccor moms in mini vans brake checking every 30 ft trying to find out how to get where theyre going as they drive a long.

Guest GMoney
that is Not a busy intersection in India i spent 6 weeks there for work it is amazing. They have street lights and they are Awesome they have timers that count down to green and they also count down to Red. everyone floors it when its still red and 10 seconds to green same with red if its about to turn red they floor it even 10 seconds after its red. They have some awesome accidents when the buses hit the motorized carts is like a crushing a pop can. dead people laying in the road no one cares they just go around. They call the cows and goat that just wander in the streets brake checkers. Not a single one of them can drive either.

that is Not a busy intersection in India i spent 6 weeks there for work it is amazing. They have street lights and they are Awesome they have timers that count down to green and they also count down to Red. everyone floors it when its still red and 10 seconds to green same with red if its about to turn red they floor it even 10 seconds after its red. They have some awesome accidents when the buses hit the motorized carts is like a crushing a pop can. dead people laying in the road no one cares they just go around. They call the cows and goat that just wander in the streets brake checkers. Not a single one of them can drive either.

I'll believe this way before I believe those guys don't have accidents. There's no way that's very efficient, sounds sadistic but how funny would it be to see a cart guy smashed by a bus?

Doesn't India have like eleventy billion more people than we do though ?

India - 936,545,814 (July 1995 est.)

USA - 263,814,032 (July 1995 est.)

the percentages are close, but India sucks worse in the end