Washed the Avalanche.......

Nitrousbird

I'm sure the powertrain is fantastic, most imports can't touch domestic trucks (yet)

Its amazing how much you talk about the appearance of other people's cars being ugly and "factory rice" but at least the subaru's special edition isn't named after a clothing brand, whats next in 07? the victoria's secret edition?

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my exploer has upgrade dtowing capacity, and is rate 240hp - 280 tq

7900lb towing capacity, and i have pulled cars out of muddy ditches with it. towed, bikes, loads of wood, pool tables and bars.

i jsut don treally know why someone would by somethin gso usless.. it doenst have a decent size bed, it doesnt have alto of room in the cab for passengers, its like taking the shittiest parts of an SUV and truck and throwing them together.

my explorer is no POS, probably of one the best explorers ive ridden in. smooth ride tons of power, great towing package, can hold 7 comfortably, great sound system, uprgaded diff from the factory, and a peppy 4.6l. i probably have more room to haul shit wiht the seats folded down than you do in the bed of your halfbreed truck

Oh yeah, about the Avalanche: it's a piece of shit, and the type of people who would drive it are the same type of people who spend their Saturday nights changing their corn pads while listening to country music, which also happens to suck rhinoceros cock, but not as much as the Chevy Avalanche.

*falls out of chair*

my exploer has upgrade dtowing capacity, and is rate 240hp - 280 tq

7900lb towing capacity, and i have pulled cars out of muddy ditches with it. towed, bikes, loads of wood, pool tables and bars.

i jsut don treally know why someone would by somethin gso usless.. it doenst have a decent size bed, it doesnt have alto of room in the cab for passengers, its like taking the shittiest parts of an SUV and truck and throwing them together.

my explorer is no POS, probably of one the best explorers ive ridden in. smooth ride tons of power, great towing package, can hold 7 comfortably, great sound system, uprgaded diff from the factory, and a peppy 4.6l. i probably have more room to haul shit wiht the seats folded down than you do in the bed of your halfbreed truck

I don't have a lot of room for people in the cab? Have you ever sat in one of these trucks?? There's plenty of room; I haul people around in it all the time, not a big deal.

The truck has a MIDGATE. That means I can haul a lot more with it down. Yes, the bed w/ the gate up is small (just like any other quad cab, short bed truck), with the ability to open it up to hold large objects. My Jimmy isn't much smaller than your Exploder, and I've hauled a number of objects on my Avalanche that would not have been possible in the Jimmy. Weather proof bed does everything the back of an SUV can do, with far more flexability.

And you honestly think that Exploder is up to the task of pulling 7900lbs. That's freaking laughable. Just because something is rated to tow xxx amount of weight doesn't mean it can reasonably do so.

then take your own word about towing capacity and use it with your avalanche. you think that thing can haul a fucking semi the way you talk.

i can hardly doubt your avalanche will tow anymore than my explorer.

since i looked it up and if yours has the 8.1l the towing capacity is 8100lbs.

so an assumed 200lb more towing capacity. but in your words it shouldnt do anywhere near 8100lbs correct??

i honestly think the avalanche, cadillac ext, honda ridgeline, explorer sporttrac, and whatever that little subaru car/truck.suv thing is.. are the worst designs.

like i said before having the shittiest part of an suv and truck in one make a great vehicle.

although if i HAD to buy one of the piles.. i would choose the ridgeline. unibody construction, rides like a car, and tons of storage under the bed, and all aroudn that damn thing you would never even know was there.

but everyone has different taste, so take a lesson from this.. you rip on peopl efor there vehicle choices because you dont like the vehicle, now you get back.

I'd love to know where you are getting these tow ratings from. An 8.1L w/ 4.10's is rated at 12,000 lbs (2500 series trucks). 5.3L like mine is rated at 8100.

But you are too dense to understand that just because something is rated for so much weight, doesn't mean it can tow that. Just like I know my Jimmy is rated for 5200lbs, but there's no way I could safely pull that much with it (it's good for about 3500, then gets sketchy).

And where are you getting your tow rating from anyway (not that it matters). Every resource I googled said 7000lbs for a 4.6L 4WD Explorer.

although if i HAD to buy one of the piles.. i would choose the ridgeline. unibody construction, rides like a car, and tons of storage under the bed, and all aroudn that damn thing you would never even know was there.

Umm no no it doesn't it has a small trunk under the bed hardly TONS of storage space. Nice try though!