WTB: Lawnmower

beater

I am trying to find someone who has an old lawnmower that they would be willing to part with fairly cheaply. I have to cut the grass at my new place and its high as hell. So if anyone has anything let me know thanks

I have a Yard Man 6.5 Horse Power, self propelled, mulching, bagging push mower for sale. Runs great. Looks great. Its about 2 years old? I just bought a new house and my inlaws bought me a new honda mower as a move in gift. :) I want 75 out of her pretty firm. They still have them at the home depot they are like 250-300 new. Im up off of Sawmill Rd. Let me know.

My parents have one they need to get rid of. I'll check on the price, but it is brand new. I think they want like $75 for it. They bought it, then moved into a condo and don't have grass to mow. It was used for like three months last year. It is sitting under a tarp on their back porch now. I'll send you a PM with their number. If you're interested, call them.

I have a 5 hp brigs and stratton push mower... I paid 40 dollars for it last fall... I've used it twice... I'm lazy and want a self propelled mower. I'd like to get what i paid for it since I've only used it twice... it starts every time.... fired right up this spring first pull.